Sponsored

Search results

  1. Transmission oil dipstick for 2025-up Ranger 2.3ltr

    The sucky part about it is it’s right next to the Catalytic Converter and you can’t check it while it’s hot and the engine is running,
  2. Transmission oil dipstick for 2025-up Ranger 2.3ltr

    Has anyone installed a transmission oil dipstick for the Ranger 2.3 ltr yet? What’s available? can’t seem to find what would work for my late 25 early 26 Ranger 2.3ltr…
  3. Does the 2026 2.3l Ecoboost Ranger have both port and direct injection

    Welcome to Ford engineering, I would prefer it that way for me incase of future repairs for that particular deal on injector issues.
  4. Does the 2026 2.3l Ecoboost Ranger have both port and direct injection

    I have a late 2025 Model 2.3Ltr(Vin# date on mine says 12/25) The port fuel line is on the driver side VERY visible, can’t miss it, The DI injectors are further down.
  5. First oil change at 2300 miles

    Mine was dark at 750 miles with a mixture of dark green-ish
  6. Just for Fun: If You Were the Ranger Designer, What Would You Change?

    I would put a reliable NA V6 port fuel injection and a very reliable transmission
  7. What is your Insurance Coverage & Cost?

    I’m here in San Diego, AAA is about 3k a year plus, Thinking switching to progressive
  8. New(ish) 2025 XLT

    Nice color, I got my late 2025 4x4 XLT that was on the lot for more than 90 days, got it in March this year, the Azure gray look nice but I live in a hot climate area so I went white.
  9. Does the 2026 2.3l Ecoboost Ranger have both port and direct injection

    Yes, and you have none to worry about.. My Vin# sticker which I purchase this year ,mid March of 2026 says 12/2025. When I open the hood at the dealership before test driving, four port fuel injections were staring straight at mešŸ˜‚ driver side. I just hit 1800 miles on it and about to do 2nd...
  10. Ranger is 2nd most reliable midsize truck in Consumer Reports latest reliability report

    I own the 1st and 2nd gen taco, just this year I switch to a 2025-26 Ranger and I could not believe the insults and mockery I got concerning Fords. I have no buyers remorse nor could care less, I’m lovin the Ranger
  11. Transmission “banging” noise and jerk

    The bean counter engineering department at ford needs their heads banged up several times to do a brain reset
  12. Transmission Rebuild? 7k miles - ADVICE

    Sorry to hear this, hopefully don’t have to go through this myself. My 2026 Ford Ranger 2.3 is my first domestic vehicle I’ve own in a long time, since the early 90’s.
  13. First Oil Change and Blackstone Analysis

    I just did mine a week ago at 750 miles and yes there’s some green-ish tint to the oil so I just sent a sample to blackstone as well will see.
  14. First oil change?

    I just did mine at 750 miles. Next will be at 1.5K miles and the last one will be at 3k miles. The OCI will be 4k
  15. Full Synthetic Oil change

    I just bought a late 2025 Ranger XLT 4x4 sport, was sitting on the lot for 90 days. Bought mid March this year and at 750 miles did a break in oil change and it look pretty dark. Send some samples to blackstone lab. Gonna do another oil change ones I hit 1.5K miles and see.
  16. Transmission Rebuild? 7k miles - ADVICE

    I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone, my late 25 Ranger barely has 1k miles on it and it’s suppose to be the new 10R60. There are no more reliable truck these days..
  17. Has anyone installed strut spacers on their own? Any advice?

    It’s pretty simple, and also there’s lots of YouTube vids out there but make sure you get the right proper torque specs and wrench. Personally, I would go full on coil over leveling kit in the front, much more natural to the front suspension and with all that work one has to do, it would be...
  18. Cold Air Intakes--are they worth it?

    I do know that oily filters are a big no no for the turbo intercoolers so I’d stay on the dry stock filters. It would be different if it was a NA engine that is pure port fuel injection, I’d do it, but not on these highly sensitive turbo engines with just a Direct injection set up. Just my two...



Top