I’m running the GOAT 1.5 in front and rear. Handing has not changed as factory rake is the same and ride height has been recalibrated. The Toyo tires are much softer than the bfgs and makes for a smoother ride.
I'm running RR beadlocks with Toyo 285/75/17 AT3, Goat 1.5" on front and rear. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be the sweet spot for me keeping the factory rake and not removing crash bars. I love the stance and only 1 mph off on the speed makes it not worth changing in forscan.
Paint issues should always start with a call to Corporate and complain to appropriate department. You have a valid issue and this is definitely a quality/process issue. That being said, the 4 hour drive to the dealer instead of taking to local dealer for documentation and repair is on you...
Nedmo, I put your 1.5" spacers on front and back RR and have the ford beadlock wheels. Do you know the largest size tire I can put on without rubbing and cutting? I was thinking 28575/17 or 30570/17. Any help is appreciated. I don''t want to change the upper control arms.
Spacers don't change the shock stroke or position once you recalibrate the ride height where perch collars will. I'm not worried about the warranty because they would need to prove the spacers caused a shock issue. Go to Goats website they have all this information.
From GOATs website, Planning to run 34s or narrow 35s? This spacer gives you more compression clearance than perch lifts, plus extra droop for better traction off-road. It’s also ideal when paired with a 1" or 1.5" rear spacer to retain proper rake and stability.
I just asked the Ford technician who worked on my recalls if he does side work. He said sure, and quoted me $600 with alignment. He did it at the dealership on his day off. He reprogrammed the correct ride height through the Ford software and even reprogrammed adaptive cruise system...
HI Jurgen have you made more of the Front spacers? I would like to purchase a set.
Front: $195
Designed to give you 1.5" of front lift on a 24-25-26 Ranger Raptor. These are 25mm thick and will give you 1.5" of additional ride height.