Sponsored

Anyone running a 2"/1" lift with 285/75/17 tires?

tisser07

Active Member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
27
Reaction score
17
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Operations
Curious if anyone is running this setup and could post some photos. I feel like this might be the ideal tire size for me as it is only 1/2" smaller in diameter than an 315/70/17 and creates fewer fitment issues. If you are running this setup, are you running any other mods? I like the factory beadlock capable wheels but could use a bit more clearance and roll over for offroading. Thanks.
Sponsored

 

momodog

Well-Known Member
First Name
Everett
Joined
Nov 6, 2025
Threads
3
Messages
70
Reaction score
89
Location
Socal
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor Carbonized Grey 2025
Occupation
Financial Advisor
I’m running stock wheels and tires but changed to King Springs to increase weight loading for my topper can contents weighing 45o lbs. Ride is firmer than factory but cornering less roll. I’m ok with the firmer ride

Ford Ranger Anyone running a 2"/1" lift with 285/75/17 tires? IMG_0670
 

Bugeyes

Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
18
Location
Utah
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
I'm running RR beadlocks with Toyo 285/75/17 AT3, Goat 1.5" on front and rear. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be the sweet spot for me keeping the factory rake and not removing crash bars. I love the stance and only 1 mph off on the speed makes it not worth changing in forscan.

Ford Ranger Anyone running a 2"/1" lift with 285/75/17 tires? truck2


Ford Ranger Anyone running a 2"/1" lift with 285/75/17 tires? Truck
 
OP
OP

tisser07

Active Member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Threads
7
Messages
27
Reaction score
17
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Operations
I'm running RR beadlocks with Toyo 285/75/17 AT3, Goat 1.5" on front and rear. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be the sweet spot for me keeping the factory rake and not removing crash bars. I love the stance and only 1 mph off on the speed makes it not worth changing in forscan.

truck2.webp


Truck.webp
Thanks, this is great, appreciate the photos. Are you running spacers at all? Do you feel you have lost any handling or ride characteristics? Truck looks great.
 

Bugeyes

Member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Apr 10, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
17
Reaction score
18
Location
Utah
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
I’m running the GOAT 1.5 in front and rear. Handing has not changed as factory rake is the same and ride height has been recalibrated. The Toyo tires are much softer than the bfgs and makes for a smoother ride.
 

Sponsored

fan_f1

Member
First Name
Russell Arthur
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Location
Leucadia, CA
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE 718 GT4 / 957 GTS 6spd Eurowise build / 2025 Ranger Raptor G.O.A.T build
I am running 255/85/17 Baja Boss.

Excellent ride, large contact patch, pizza effeciaency.

LOVE them.
 

superj

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 8, 2025
Threads
44
Messages
4,034
Reaction score
3,900
Location
Corpus christi texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 ford ranger, 2019 wrangler, 2018 mazda3
Occupation
Retired
My father in law has 285/70/17 and they are fine with a 2" lift. Not sure how much that helps though
 

CrustyNoodle

Well-Known Member
First Name
Peter
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
181
Reaction score
170
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I am running 255/85/17 Baja Boss.

Excellent ride, large contact patch, pizza effeciaency.

LOVE them.
Can you tell me more about these? Like how wide is contact patch (especially relative to the stock BFG's - which tend to be skinny for their size).

Also, can you post some picks by any chance?
Sponsored

 
 







Top