Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bilstein B8 6112 / 6100 suspension shocks now available

    It’s really good to see more options coming out.
  2. Eibach 2.5 Coming soon R&D

    Definitely curious what the difference is. And it looks like they’re calling this one the 3R now. https://eibach.com/product/E83-35-062-01-22?epsid=3564
  3. Next generation 2030 Ranger (7th gen) already in development

    Not much more info, but a little more context from the original Drive report. https://www.drive.com.au/news/ford-ranger-next-generation-already-being-worked-on-in-australia/
  4. Key fob remote randomly stops working

    My first suggestion would be to try replacing the battery in the fob. It could be getting too low and not connecting consistently. After that, take it in to the dealer if it continues.
  5. Eibach Struts Installed!

    Looks awesome! Love me some steelies. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/got-the-steel-wheels-on-my-xlt.32896/
  6. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    Seeing as we’re basically just posting YouTube videos….the STX is probably the smartest value.
  7. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    The XLT definitely hits a lot of the high points for what a truck should have.
  8. Telematics Control Unit

    I'm willing to bet it probably does. Depending on the year of course.
  9. What did you do WITH your 6G Ranger today?

    Definitely! They should really all just come this way from Ford.
  10. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    Don’t know where you’re at, but I can get you a Raptor for MSRP. But I’m hopeful the Tremor will be everything the global truck is. But with the 2.7. TBD
  11. New Grand Tour

    What made Top Gear, and later the Grand Tour great is that they weren’t really car shows. They were just Clarkson, Hammond and May being Clarkson, Hammond and May. They just happened to have cars thrown in. Put those three in anything else and I’d still watch it. Same reason I watch Clarkson...
  12. Did I get a lemon?

    Take it to the dealer (probably not on Labor Day as most all service departments are closed for national holidays) and let them fix it.
  13. Bronco Pickup could kill the Ranger?!?!

    It’s definitely…impressive.
  14. DTE with the Long Range America 35 gallon fuel tank (500+ miles range now)

    LRA is currently showing an ETA of November for the Raptor tanks. https://longrangeamerica.com/product/ford-ranger-raptor-2023-2025-35-gallon-replacement-extended-long-range-fuel-tank
  15. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    It’s #1 isn’t it? 🤣
  16. RANGER HUD

    I mean...the video is shot IN a Ranger...but yeah. Definitely suspect.
  17. RANGER HUD

    Personally I don't even like the real heads up displays. But I'll definitely give an "A" for creativity.
  18. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    #2 🤷‍♂️
  19. Ranger Sales & Production Report - August 2026

    I definitely hope Ford starts marketing the Ranger (or F-100) at some point in the near future. It's currently the best truck in the segment and it seems no one out side of internet forums knows it exists. What I guess I don't understand is why Ford would want to make a larger mid-size truck...
  20. 2027 Ford Ranger - What are Your Thoughts?

    I'm glad they don't seem to have gone with the roll bar. Australian Tremor: US Tremor (presumably);



Top