Sponsored

Search results

  1. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    I'm pretty sure global close only had to do with being able to use the fob by hitting the button twice and holding it down on the second press. I've never heard of it automatically close just by locking.
  2. RC MUSTANG Azure Gray Raptor Build

    The transfer case skid plate finally arrived.
  3. Intercooler shutters

    It does know if you remove the shutters. I cut the end of the shutter that plugs into the actuator and reinstalled it. So, it still thinks the shutters are still there. No codes generated.
  4. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    You Change the * to whatever it says the change is in that spot of your as built. Your as built will be in blocks of 4 4 4. Hence XXXX XXXX XXXX. The * is what you change.
  5. RC MUSTANG Azure Gray Raptor Build

    Velossa Tech Design Intake Scoop. Removed a few of the reinforcements to remove obstructions. Added some weatherstrip to seal and keep the air more directed to the intake. Added a couple washers to the shutter simulator so it doesn't bind and allow for free opening and closing of the...
  6. Throttle Body

    I picked up a tenth measured with draggy and mpg went up.
  7. Throttle Body

    And FYI, the 65mm on mine bumped up my mileage
  8. Throttle Body

    Oem is 60mm . I run a 65mm as it's the size of the opening at the intake manifold. Any bigger doesn't help.
  9. Ronin Oil Drain Plug installed on '25 Ranger Raptor (Fitment Concerns)

    I didn't take any and I'm already done with this oil change. Maybe it has an even tighter clearance than my Fusion did. I'll try it again on my next change and see if it just needs to be shoved in harder before trying to turn it. That might be the issue. Don't remember it being that tight on...
  10. RC MUSTANG Azure Gray Raptor Build

    Already knew the hood heat extractors were functional but turns out a quarter of them are blocked by the foam. Opened up the hood liner insulation to help more of the heat get drawn out of the engine bay without any water intrusion.
  11. Ronin Oil Drain Plug installed on '25 Ranger Raptor (Fitment Concerns)

    That's the exact one I bought. It would not even turn. I tried it on both clockings. I installed one on my 2.7 Fusion Sport and it fit right in and locked in place easily. So, I'm familiar with the amount of force required to get it on.
  12. Ronin Oil Drain Plug installed on '25 Ranger Raptor (Fitment Concerns)

    I just tried one and it did not fit at all. I have a 10/25 build and it wouldn't even turn. The stock plug is a ML3Z-6730-B and is the way deeper double o ring one. I'm curious how you got one to fit a 26.
  13. One touch up/down windows for rear windows

    My bad, I thought you were talking about the rear door switches and not just the rear switches in the master switch. I skimmed over where you said slider. I don't think there's any such thing for the slider.
  14. One touch up/down windows for rear windows

    You must have missed my post where I already did it once i saw it could be done with the front.
  15. One touch up/down windows for rear windows

    They offer one touch in cars. Not trucks for some reason. I have them factory in my Fusion. Every F Series or ranger I've been in don't have it. As for someone's reason that some child will get caught it in is not true. I have the in channel window visors and sometimes when the window is...
  16. Rear Seat Headrest Replacement

    Since i discovered those i found the better option was to use the 19 folding headrests and swap over the current upholstery. I was the first to do it.



Top