Sponsored

Search results

  1. Bakflip MX4 tonneau - this much leak normal?

    Sorry to hear of your issues with the Ranger. Hopefully this gets fixed and you get lots of enjoyable life out of it! And, thanks for the update on the MX4.
  2. Bakflip MX4 tonneau - this much leak normal?

    Any updates from our OP? Wondering if replacement cover was received and has been installed. Any difference in water intrusion? I will say I get that the issue is a combo of our factory bed rail covers and the MX4 not sealing well to it. That makes the most sense. I truly hate having any water...
  3. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    So power fold but not heated. Interesting decision by Ford... Are they auto fold? Mine fold when I lock it and unfold when I unlock in addition to having a button I can press to control the fold when needed.
  4. XLT beats all other options...!!!!

    When I bought my '24 model new the Lariat was the only level I considered. The performance headlamps, once I got used to them, are awesome! Also, I wanted the power fold mirrors, which requires a Lariat or Raptor. My '19 had the powerfold mirrors and I really like that feature since our garage...
  5. Is open rear window just as good as the tilted-open sunroof ?

    When I had my Sport Trac (my son has it now) I would crack open the rear window in the summer to help cool it off faster. press the down button once and it dropped the window about 3 inches, which was just enough. Once cabin temp began to drop I would close it. I do the same thing with my '24...
  6. Bakflip MX4 tonneau - this much leak normal?

    Unfortunately, this is the norm. It is the terrible design of the bed rail tops in our trucks. I had a '19 Ranger with the Bakflip soft top and it only allowed a tiny amount of water in when in the car wash. Otherwise, it was dry. Like everyone else, extremely disappointed in the the Ford top...
  7. 3500 mile road trip in tow; trying to pursue buyback after

    To the OP, sorry you had this issue, but this is not a lemon law issue. You had, unfortunately, a bad sensor that was not diagnosed correctly. This seems to be an extremely rare failure. Enjoy the truck! There are absolutely no guarantees that ANY new truck, regardless of brand, will be better...
  8. Lariat seems to have lost it's way

    Ford dropped the awesome projector lamps in the Lariat for 2026. I love mine in my '24 Lariat. They are also adaptive and self-leveling.
  9. Has anyone had luck getting rid of installation marks on windshield?

    The McKee company makes a product for glass water spots. It is very effective.
  10. What car insurance do you have?

    Auto Owners. They have our vehicles, our house, and our exec. umbrella policy. My agent is an independent and this is one of his go-to's. I have had 2 homeowner claims with them and they were great to work with. Also had 1 auto accident claim and 3 windshields now and all went very well.
  11. Waterproof tonneau cover

    I used flex tape in white to match my truck. Tape applied to external side of bed. Very odd design and seems to have no purpose.
  12. Ford Performance LED Headlights

    My Lariat headlamps definitely move as I make turns while driving. The cornering lamp only works at very low speed and, honestly, is pretty much useless. I have looked at the Forscan instructions for activating the matrix lamps, but I will be satisfied to let auto high beams do their job.
  13. Question about 4L - XLT FX4 locking rear diff

    The only time I use 4L is when my very steep driveway is ice covered or when staying at cabins in the mountains with snow/ice covered driveways. Yes, the overall driving feel is very different in 4L. If you are driving 18-20 mph then 4H should be sufficient.
  14. Side Curtain Recall

    Had it done on mine. No issues. I am baffled as to why anyone would not fix an airbag issue...
  15. I've owned my 2025 XLT for 2 weeks and I already hate the 12" vertical screen and lack of knobs

    You would hate the GM system then. Even the headlights are in the stupid screen system... I do agree, however, that the heated seats/steering wheel control as well as the airflow directional should have buttons instead of being at the very bottom of the screen. That is really my only gripe...
  16. Oxford White Rangers

    My Ranger on a nice fall day. 2024 Lariat Fx4.
  17. Do not buy one

    Agreed. My Lariat was made Nov., 2024. No bed support issue.
  18. Moving up from Ranger 5G to 6G. Questions for member who have done so.

    I moved from a '19 Lariat 4x4 to a '24 Lariat 4x4 with FX4. I have the 2.3 engine. I do not tow and could not justify the extra $2500 for the V6. Very pleased with the '24. Ride is very smooth, very quiet on the interstate during my commute. I have not traveled in mine yet, but my daily commute...
  19. Stake Pocket Plugs

    What I did to cover that was use flextape on the outside of the bed. I used white to match my truck. Seems to work very well. Stupid design by Ford..
  20. 2025 Lariat Auto button LEDs on climate control- Ford Tech reply?

    This is a great feature actually. On my '19 Ranger the auto setting always had the fan blowing at about the half-way point, so once the truck cabin cooled it would honestly be too much, but if I manually adjusted the fan downwards then it would take the system out of auto mode totally. By having...



Top