Sponsored

Search results

  1. Interior mods for your 6G Ranger? Post links

    It dont get any better than this. Amazon about 5 bucks
  2. F150LEDS

    The top piece comes off real easy. So Im telling every body not to watch their install video. 1/4 inch hole and splice. They must have posted their video on a friday after lunch.
  3. F150LEDS

    7/16 drill bit binding on the screw behind breaking off a chunk on the bottom of the grill. Oh well fixed now.
  4. F150LEDS

    Just want to share one last thing. When I said a blind hole, I ment it. So beware again. Please look and not at my knee.j
  5. F150LEDS

    To my friends, and F150LEDS. Here's how to do it without risk. Below is grill upper part #. The splice is waterproof shrink tube with solder. ENJOY
  6. F150LEDS

    You are correct. Socal, I grew up there. HB, left when rush hour went 24/7. Best place in the world to grow up in.
  7. F150LEDS

    Im waiting on f150leds to respond to me. A $350 cost by telling me I could not cut the wires and splice.(waranty) I see from this thread, most people have spliced. Yes my FU, but they really need to respond. I aint going to leave them alone till I here from them. So put up with it! They have the...
  8. F150LEDS

    Ranger lights $139, ranger raptor lights $259. The ranger install video says the $139 lights will fit a ranger raptor. Other than shape, why a $120 increase?
  9. F150LEDS

    Im sure they are glad to hear it.
  10. F150LEDS

    Yea, Im pissed
  11. F150LEDS

    Boy, it looks to me f150les is doing a lo of back paddeling here. I hope they destroy their install video. Otherwise I would be enjoying their lites. Now to find a grill.
  12. F150LEDS

    You have to gimmy a break whats a DM. Im a old man here
  13. F150LEDS

    Im sure you saw the damage to my grill. Do I have R lites or RR lites. Confused?
  14. F150LEDS

    Not sure what you got here
  15. F150LEDS

    I just got a response from f150leds and yes, cutting the connectors will void the warranty.
  16. F150LEDS

    Yea, I ordered mine it was $111 bucks plus $75 shipping. Maybe because im on the west coast. No tarriff
  17. F150LEDS

    Thank you ScoMay23
  18. F150LEDS

    It is all in means and method. The instructions are one. Note, a bad one. Removing the grill another. I started this thread as a warning only to those who buy this overpriced product. There are better ways. Aussy's product Moustas, is the ticket. It fills the whole space, thus covering my...
  19. F150LEDS

    Well the Aussy's have the ticket. About 1/2 the cost and they fill the whole space. So I dont need a grill and they look far more gooder. Yes they tell you to remove the grill (easy) and drill from the back.
  20. F150LEDS

    How about the video that shows the guy using a 7/16 drill bit. Then I make contact with f150leds and AI person can not say cutting the connectors will void the warranty. Did you void your warranty, sir?



Top