• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

2024 Ranger Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (5/20/24)

Newface

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotsadem
Occupation
Bread line
Ford's weekly commodity report shows 1,178 Total Retail USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) orders excluding Raptor, as of 5/13/24. A decrease of 236 retails in USOB since last week.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Ford Ranger 2024 Ranger Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (5/20/24) page 11
Sponsored

Hawkpilot10

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting Ranger Raptor 2024, Bronco & Ranger
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot
My order just sits day after day month after month. FORD IF YOUR READING THIS I WANT MY RR…..I am not paying a markup from a dealer too.
i waited for my 2 door wildtrak 18 months to be built and you making me wait again? Great way to keep loyal customer. Concentrate on America and not China, please!

SomeGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Lariat
Had enough of waiting and not being scheduled. My wife spotted a listing - Someone's order was walked away from after delivery, and was close enough to what I ordered. Literally walked half a block from where I worked to a different (smaller) dealership, in and out of the dealership in 38 minutes. Holy crap I have a Ranger!
Sponsored