Sponsored

2026 Ford Ranger Tonneau Covers Coming Soon ⏰

jvunc

Member
First Name
Jacques
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Location
NOUMEA
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger NextGen Wildtrak 2023
Occupation
Network Manager
2026 Ranger Raptor here..and I have the Retrax XR Pro..and it fits and looks great....No water leaks...they redesigned it for the 26 plus Ranger...
I preview yo buy a 2026 RR Double cab.
Your answer sound good for me.

Can you provide exact realtruck RetraxPro XR reference ?
I have found T-80338 and T-80339 ref So I don't know which is the the good for Ranger 26.

BTW, I've done a snapshot on following realtruck video ().
Do you have same space between tailgate and cap?
No water leak between tailgate and cap expected?

Any picture really welcome et reassure me.

Screen Shot 09-25-26 at 06.03 PM.webp
Sponsored

 

Connman1

Active Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
35
Reaction score
37
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
I preview yo buy a 2026 RR Double cab.
Your answer sound good for me.

Can you provide exact realtruck RetraxPro XR reference ?
I have found T-80338 and T-80339 ref So I don't know which is the the good for Ranger 26.

BTW, I've done a snapshot on following realtruck video ().
Do you have same space between tailgate and cap?
No water leak between tailgate and cap expected?

Any picture really welcome et reassure me.

Screen Shot 09-25-26 at 06.03 PM.webp
The one that I ordered is # RTX-T-80339. Its the RETRAX PRO XR MANUAL COVER.. FITS LKE A GLOVE…
 

PA RangerRick

Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Aug 30, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
New Oxford, PA
Vehicle(s)
'26 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, '24 Kia EV6, '20 Mazda MX5, '19 Husqvarna Vitpilen 701
Occupation
Retired

Connman1

Active Member
First Name
Tim
Joined
Feb 5, 2026
Threads
6
Messages
35
Reaction score
37
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ranger Raptor
 







Top