• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

6G Crew Cab rear seat legroom?

Hot Runr Guy

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018Escape, 2019 Edge
Now that the Maverick is released, with more rear seat legroom than the current 5G Ranger CC, any idea if the 6G cab may be "stretched" a bit to at least match if not beat Mav?

HRG
Sponsored

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew, '16 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
Now that the Maverick is released, with more rear seat legroom than the current 5G Ranger CC, any idea if the 6G cab may be "stretched" a bit to at least match if not beat Mav?

HRG
I would hope it will grow a few inches in a few dimensions, including cab space1?!? If so it would help split the difference in size between Ford's compact and full-size. Based on the info at the Maverick launch, it appears the current Ranger is closer in size to the Maverick. My big wish is for the next Ranger to have a SuperCrew/Longbed configuration available. It's the only BoF mid-size not to offer this configuration.

Lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe/Tundra/Fusion
My gut says it is going to mimic the Bronco. I sat in the Bronco a couple days ago and it felt very much like a Ranger size wise. We know the Bronco and 6G Ranger will be on the same platform, so I’d imagine the interior dimensions will be similar.
Sponsored