• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Crushing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Welcome to round 2 of Crush, Sell, Buy.

If you’re new to this, the rules are pretty simple. We’ll give you three vehicle options. Then just reply and tell us which one you would buy, sell, and crush to smithereens.

For this round, we tried to make it slightly more challenging. We are looking forward to reading these replies. Let the games begin!

Crush, Sell, Buy:
2023 Ranger Lariat
2010 Ranger Sport
1983 Ranger XLT
Sponsored

MJE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ok I’m gonna sandbag this one a bit & say crush the 83. Because I’m going to assume it’s like the vast majority of that year & thoroughly rusted & used up. That’d change to a buy of course if it was a nice one in great shape. But since the list just says year (and I can assume it’s this year not 40 years ago since a 2023 is on the list) I’m gonna say the 83 can’t be saved.
Ford Ranger Crush, Sell, Buy: Which Vehicle Are You Crushing? 1688001927824

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Ok I’m gonna sandbag this one a bit & say crush the 83. Because I’m going to assume it’s like the vast majority of that year & thoroughly rusted & used up. That’d change to a buy of course if it was a nice one in great shape. But since the list just says year (and I can assume it’s this year not 40 years ago since a 2023 is on the list) I’m gonna say the 83 can’t be saved.
1688001927824.jpeg
RIP to the 83 :(

• Sad
Reactions: MJE
Status
Not open for further replies.