• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Dealer with different info from Ford?

sacreul

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Build date on my XLT just got bumped from week of 2/12 to 4/8 like a few others on here. Thing is my dealership texts me and says my truck is built and just waiting on a boxcar to deliver it.

Called Ford and they confirmed the 4/8 date, even double checked there wasn’t anything new. Has anyone else had this?
Sponsored

slobkrieg

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger, High XLT, FX4 ,adv tow
I was 2/19 and got bumped to 4/8 . I called my dealer and he checked , but had no explanation .
Maybe the found a problem and they don't want to build anymore tell they solve th issue .

OP
OP
sacreul

sacreul

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I was able to add it to FordPass - so maybe my dealer was right and the thing is built?

No clue why Ford would say it won’t be built for another month and a half then

c5ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger
Occupation
n/a
I have the window sticker for the lariat i ordered on 5/30/23 & was built on 1/8/24. Still don't have the truck.
My wife's Ford Edge is in Ford Pass. Can I add my Ranger to Ford pass before I receive the truck?

Bob H

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
I have the window sticker for the lariat i ordered on 5/30/23 & was built on 1/8/24. Still don't have the truck.
My wife's Ford Edge is in Ford Pass. Can I add my Ranger to Ford pass before I receive the truck?
You should if it was built I was able to. Try to get your window sticker

Sponsored

NASSTY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor / 1994 Bronco
I added mine to FordPass and it's not even built yet. It just shows that I have a 2024 Ranger. None of my modules are active so there is no other info. If yours is built you should be able to see location, how many miles are on the truck, tire air pressure, etc.

c5ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger
Occupation
n/a
OK,
can someone tell me how to add my Lariat to ford pass?

Roadster_Randy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT, HPR
I added mine to FordPass and it's not even built yet. It just shows that I have a 2024 Ranger. None of my modules are active so there is no other info. If yours is built you should be able to see location, how many miles are on the truck, tire air pressure, etc.
I dont think you'll see that info until the FordPass is activated, which requires confirmation on the vehicle's head unit.....
Sponsored