Sponsored

Engine code lights

BajaBlu

New Member
First Name
Tom
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Oak Hills, Ca
Vehicle(s)
2026 Velocity Blue Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Retired
Ford Ranger Engine code lights IMG_5672

So I gotta weird looking icon on the right side of my dash, but my engine light is not on so I plugged in my FIXD scanner, and these codes came up​
My fourth pic which I can’t seem to get uploaded it says it’s OK to drive and it may fix itself. What???​
Also, if I turn the truck off and restart it that little light on the right side of the dash doesn’t come on until after I drive for a few minutes​
Oh, and something else when I start up and put it in my R mode within a few miles it’s just back to the standard mode but still has the sport setting display showing the different gears and then I try to put it back in the R. mode and it says mode not available.​
I bought it used a few months back with 19,000 miles and now I got 25,000 miles so I guess it should still be under warranty
I imagine I gotta take it to the dealer. I was just checking on hear to see if there’s any input.​
I thank you in advance. Tom
​

Ford Ranger Engine code lights IMG_5670


Ford Ranger Engine code lights IMG_5671
Sponsored

 
 







Top