• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ford Ditching some options to get the vehicles OTD.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I am soooo glad I'm not in need of a new vehicle right now. I really feel for those that are.
I bought my 2019 Ranger only to hold me over until the new ones came out. Not really a hardship if I have to wait a couple more years for things to settle down.

OP
OP
Scooter

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
I am soooo glad I'm not in need of a new vehicle right now. I really feel for those that are.
I bought my 2019 Ranger only to hold me over until the new ones came out. Not really a hardship if I have to wait a couple more years for things to settle down.
Love it ! I am all Ga Ga over a PHEV Ranger FX4. Torn between maybe getting the last ICE motor. Modern Vehicles have been reliant on micro chips. Maybe I will take more care of my last X2 Gen 2011 Ranger 2.3L XL. Love it! very basic. Rollup Windows.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Love it ! I am all Ga Ga over a PHEV Ranger FX4. Torn between maybe getting the last ICE motor. Modern Vehicles have been reliant on micro chips. Maybe I will take more care of my last X2 Gen 2011 Ranger 2.3L XL. Love it! very basic. Rollup Windows.
I hear ya. I'd get a PHEV Ranger in a heartbeat (after ADM's fade away), if it has the HP/TQ that's been tossed around. I'm pretty flexible motor wise though. ICE, PHEV, EV; doesn't really matter. I'm lucky enough that the I don't have any constraints that prevent me from using one platform or the other. Whatever gives me the best TQ/$ is what really matters.
Sponsored