• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wasted Wages

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Installed my @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit today. Easy install , and raised the truck 2 1/2 inches to level out the truck. Waiting on my new @Raceline wheels and larger tires to complete the lift.
Ford Ranger @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit installed IMG_1890
Ford Ranger @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit installed IMG_1897
Ford Ranger @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit installed IMG_1906
Ford Ranger @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit installed IMG_1908

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Looks awesome!
I don't understand why they say "(recommended if towing often)." If you are towing, isn't the back end already pushed down to level with the weight of the trailer? Just trying to understand that statement...

dram32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing :(
Occupation
Facilities Technician
Installed my @FordRangerLift.com leveling kit today. Easy install , and raised the truck 2 1/2 inches to level out the truck. Waiting on my new @Raceline wheels and larger tires to complete the lift.
IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1897.jpeg
IMG_1906.jpeg
IMG_1908.jpeg
Could you attach the link to the exact set you bought? How difficult was the install?

OP
OP

Wasted Wages

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4

dram32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Technician

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wasted Wages

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Thanks for the link! Just ordered mine, can’t wait to get rid of the stock rake.
Very happy with the stance mine sits and now. Just waiting for rims that are back ordered and new tire đź‘Ť

dram32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Technician
Just stumbled across these on eBay. They look like plastic?!?!?
Rough Country 2 Inch Leveling Kit for Ford Ranger Raptor 4WD 2024 50016 | eBay

1715768825782-e3.png
Yeah they’re plastic. I had bought these ones prior to receiving my truck. Went to install them but couldn’t do it with the tools I had at the time. I’m pretty sure they’ll fit as I’ve read the front suspension is the same as the previous gen but don’t quote me on that. When I originally ordered these from the manufacturer they said 2019-2024 but after I ordered they changed it to 2019-2023. Ended up going with the Rangerlifts one since it’s metal and was unsure about fitment on the RC ones.

Reactions: DMC

Skitrem47

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner TRD Pro
Occupation
Teacher
The front rake on the raptor version of the Ranger is not as aggressive as in the XL and XLT correct? I was going to get something to eat up some of that, but didn’t think I needed 3 inches which is what these are.

Last edited:

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Yeah they’re plastic. I had bought these ones prior to receiving my truck. Went to install them but couldn’t do it with the tools I had at the time. I’m pretty sure they’ll fit as I’ve read the front suspension is the same as the previous gen but don’t quote me on that. When I originally ordered these from the manufacturer they said 2019-2024 but after I ordered they changed it to 2019-2023. Ended up going with the Rangerlifts one since it’s metal and was unsure about fitment on the RC ones.
How did it come out? 3 inch sounds like a lot. I don't want the front riding higher than the rear. Can you post some pics of yours - if you don't mind.

Sponsored

dram32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Technician
How did it come out? 3 inch sounds like a lot. I don't want the front riding higher than the rear. Can you post some pics of yours - if you don't mind.
I haven’t had time to install the Rangerlifts kit yet but when I do I’ll be sure to post some pictures. The OP of this post has some pictures of his with it installed on stock wheels/tires. It looks like it sits pretty level from his pictures. Also the RC lift is 2.5” so there would on be a .5” difference l.

DMC

First Name
DMC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang convertible
Great. Thanks! My concern with OP photo was that it appears the truck is sitting on a slight downhill grade. Hard to tell if it is level or could be a bit taller in the front. If anything, I wouldn't mind about a 1" rake - just not 2-3" like it seems to have. (Lariat BTW - not Raptor.)

dram32

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Facilities Technician
Great. Thanks! My concern with OP photo was that it appears the truck is sitting on a slight downhill grade. Hard to tell if it is level or could be a bit taller in the front. If anything, I wouldn't mind about a 1" rake - just not 2-3" like it seems to have. (Lariat BTW - not Raptor.)
Yeah I noticed the slight angle of the driveway the truck was on but tire to wheel well looks about the same front & rear in the picture. I will hopefully have my kit installed by this weekend, I will post pictures once I get it installed 🤙🏼
Sponsored