• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Getting closer...

ShadowKeeper

First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
That’s why I’ve switched to eBay and I’ve been lucky most items coming in about 4 weeks faster with close to the same price.
Sponsored

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, 03 HD V-Rod, ‘11 GMC Acadia
Occupation
Sovereign Monarch, Scottopia
Now I'm petrified when I get anything from China (or from here for that matter) I'm spraying it with Lysol and wiping it all down. lol
Wow, I hate to admit it but I am in the same place!! I received the Billet Pedal Covers last week and opened with gloves and wiped the box, plastic and pedals down before install. I know I'm lame :facepalm:... and it is probably impossible to contract from a package, but I really don't care.

I am seriously rethinking any purchase from China going forward. Not because of illness concerns, but because of our dependence on them. If I can support an American, or even North American business, I will.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Wow, I hate to admit it but I am in the same place!! I received the Billet Pedal Covers last week and opened with gloves and wiped the box, plastic and pedals down before install. I know I'm lame :facepalm:... and it is probably impossible to contract from a package, but I really don't care.

I am seriously rethinking any purchase from China going forward. Not because of illness concerns, but because of our dependence on them. If I can support an American, or even North American business, I will.
You're not lame Scott,better safe than sorry. ? I received another UPS delivery last night and I had gloves on while cutting it up. Then put all the cardboard right into the recycle bin and went into the house and washed my hands for the 100th time today. With all this hand washing we're going to end up with a dry skin condition now. lol

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ranger Lariat FX4, 03 HD V-Rod, ‘11 GMC Acadia
Occupation
Sovereign Monarch, Scottopia
You're not lame Scott,better safe than sorry. ? I received another UPS delivery last night and I had gloves on while cutting it up. Then put all the cardboard right into the recycle bin and went into the house and washed my hands for the 100th time today. With all this hand washing we're going to end up with a dry skin condition now. lol
Maybe a little Aloe Vera & Sunscreen... :LOL:??

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 pinto V8, 1995 Mustang GT conv, 2019 SuperCab 2WD Ranger, 2016 Transit Connect
That topper is an excellent addition for a SuperCrew,
It looks great and makes an excellent cargo area , out of the weather and separate from the passenger area.
Plus you can always add racks on the roof for even more versatility.
Sponsored