• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Got tired of waiting, so I bought a different truck.

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
I talked to Ford Chat yesterday about the Aruze Grey RR I ordered back in May, and it’s finally scheduled for the week of April 15. My dealer also has a shadow black RR ordered that my salesman is saying may be here in 1-3 weeks. While I was BSing with my salesman we started looking at some broncos, and they had 4 Bronco Raptors on the lot, that were actually discounted by almost $4000. We couldn’t resist, and grabbed up the Code Orange one for $94k. They also had 2 black Bronco Raptors, and the black looks sharp, so I decided to also get the black Ranger Raptor when it’s finally delivered. I can’t wait to compare it to the Ranger Raptor, as well as our other raptors. I’m also not mad anymore that the RR didn’t get Code Orange paint.
Ford Ranger Got tired of waiting, so I bought a different truck. IMG_5820
Sponsored

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
Nice! I highly recommend the Whipple tune and intercooler for the Braptor. Mine drives soo much better with it!

I’m also in the camp of Raptor & Braptor with RR on order (in black!). Looking forward to a full stable at some point.,

Labradorguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I almost did something similar….but just couldn’t get past some of the things that bothered me when I had a 1st Edition Bronco.

Then I almost bought an F150 Raptor…and still might. Just need to get my hands on the RR first…to decide.

The F150 Raptor was much better to maneuver & park than I originally expected…having a ton of cameras sure helps.

Quick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger FX4
I almost did something similar….but just couldn’t get past some of the things that bothered me when I had a 1st Edition Bronco.

Then I almost bought an F150 Raptor…and still might. Just need to get my hands on the RR first…to decide.

The F150 Raptor was much better to maneuver & park than I originally expected…having a ton of cameras sure helps.
I am doing the same. Waiting for the RR to come so I can compare to the Raptor in person and make the decision. Or at least wait on some reviews to come out to get a better sense for it.

My Raptor is an R, though, so the bar is pretty high. Due to its size, though, it’s a challenge to drive (and mainly park) here.
Sponsored