• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Honest Review of the Carmigo Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their car's in the easiest way possible.
Hey there. You might have seen us around here. We help folks sell their cars. Heck, you might have even sold a car on our marketplace.

Recently someone reviewed our process and dropped a video on youtube. This was news to us but it provided some great insight into our process, including things that work and things we could improve on.

In case you’re thinking to yourself, who are these guys? This video does a great job of explaining what we do from someone in your shoes. Feel free to check it out.

Sponsored

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nice! i had already been interested when it's time to sell my car, but i gave the video a watch as well.

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
nice! i had already been interested when it's time to sell my car, but i gave the video a watch as well.
Thanks so much for watching. We will be here to help whenever you need to sell it :)

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks so much for watching. We will be here to help whenever you need to sell it :)
one question i had and it didn't seem to be mentioned in that video: are sellers able to see previous sales on your service? that way the sellers could get a better idea what their car might be worth and aid in setting a reserve price.

or even if sellers aren't able to view that data directly, is that information that Carmigo staff would be willing to share?

OP
OP
carmigo

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
one question i had and it didn't seem to be mentioned in that video: are sellers able to see previous sales on your service? that way the sellers could get a better idea what their car might be worth and aid in setting a reserve price.

or even if sellers aren't able to view that data directly, is that information that Carmigo staff would be willing to share?
There is currently no way to review past sales ahead of setting a reserve. However, if you chat in via our website or call we'd be happy to help you set a reserve appropriate for Carmigo.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.