• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

I Think I've Found The First Easter Egg of The New Ranger!!

asaldana

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2017
Occupation
Entrepreneur
As the title implies, I think I've just found a new detail of the new Ranger design, and it is neat!!

Ford Ranger I Think I've Found The First Easter Egg of The New Ranger!! Ranger Turn Signal

I am sorry for the quality of the video, but I think it shows what it's important ;)

I don't know if you can see it, but, I think that the "C" shaped DRL, dimmed and turns orange when the turn signal is on....or is it just an optical illusion created by the sun's reflection and the color of the Ranger? What do you think? :idea:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
asaldana

asaldana

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2017
Occupation
Entrepreneur
How is this an Easter Egg?
Am i missing something
Does the F150's or Maverick's DRL change the color or blink when the turn signal is on? Probably I am wrong, but I think they don't.

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Senior Rx Automation Consultant
The DRL turned off when the signal was activated. Lots of vehicles do this to make the turn signal more visible as the LEDs can be quite bright. I changed the configuration on my Lariat headlamps to do this with Forscan.

WiDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - Lariat 2.7
Occupation
RN
^ what he said...
Not an easter egg, but more of a change in design.
Sponsored