Sponsored

Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights

MandRonline

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
20
Messages
72
Reaction score
40
Location
Burbank, CA
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor
Occupation
operation overseer
Wanted to share a lighting upgrade that’s a little different from the usual front light bars. Our 2024+ Ford Ranger Raptor Reverse Light Kit adds a pair of compact rear-facing pods to help give you more visibility when backing up at night, maneuvering around camp, or working your way through a dark trail.

The setup uses two 20W PRO flood pods and mounts using factory points for a clean, bolt-on install with no cutting or drilling required. You can also choose amber or red backlighting depending on the look you want.

Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights Ford Ranger Raptor Reverse Light Adventure Banner

Here’s the light output video so you can see what the setup looks like in action:



If anyone has questions about fitment, wiring, or installation, feel free to ask.
Sponsored

 

Arsenall11

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Threads
24
Messages
768
Reaction score
827
Location
Maple Valley Wa
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical contractor
F150LED, chase lights and back up! Great product and company! Shout out toTom Barnes over there for the lighting help!

Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights IMG_0444
 

Pic-N-Stick

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
378
Reaction score
608
Location
Northern Virginia, USA
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor in Shelter Green Metallic
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Pretty slick. Is there an option that is more of a "flood light" that casts a wider light out to the sides? These seem to be more of a spotlight effect. Thanks!
 

British Iron

Member
First Name
Stevedore
Joined
Apr 18, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
10
Reaction score
48
Location
MI
Vehicle(s)
2025 Ranger Raptor
Installed a set of these and I'm really happy with them. The install is pretty straight forward, I just did a couple of things differently. If you have large hands like I do it's much easier to install these if you drop the spare tire. This gives you a lot more room mounting them and makes it much easier to route the wiring from the passenger's side over to the connections for the upfitter switches on the drivers side. I also attached the lights to the mounting brackets before installing them. So far I'm really happy with them.
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_154125292
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_002437821
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_002415568
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_002409006
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_002314360
Ford Ranger Light Up What’s Behind You: Ranger Raptor Reverse Lights PXL_20260926_002323090
 
OP
OP
MandRonline

MandRonline

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
20
Messages
72
Reaction score
40
Location
Burbank, CA
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor
Occupation
operation overseer
Pretty slick. Is there an option that is more of a "flood light" that casts a wider light out to the sides? These seem to be more of a spotlight effect. Thanks!
Yeah, these are actually a flood pattern. They’re designed to give you a wider spread around the truck rather than a long-distance spotlight beam. The 20W PRO pods have the widest beam pattern, so they should give you more side coverage when backing up or maneuvering at night.
 
OP
OP
MandRonline

MandRonline

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 30, 2025
Threads
20
Messages
72
Reaction score
40
Location
Burbank, CA
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger raptor
Occupation
operation overseer
Installed a set of these and I'm really happy with them. The install is pretty straight forward, I just did a couple of things differently. If you have large hands like I do it's much easier to install these if you drop the spare tire. This gives you a lot more room mounting them and makes it much easier to route the wiring from the passenger's side over to the connections for the upfitter switches on the drivers side. I also attached the lights to the mounting brackets before installing them. So far I'm really happy with them.
PXL_20260926_154125292.webp
PXL_20260926_002437821.webp
PXL_20260926_002415568.webp
PXL_20260926_002409006.webp
PXL_20260926_002314360.webp
PXL_20260926_002323090.webp
Yeah, I get you. The first one had more of a friendly tone without sounding like we’re trying too hard.

I’d go with:

> Glad to hear you’re happy with them! Dropping the spare definitely sounds like a good move if you’ve got bigger hands, especially for getting everything mounted and routing the wiring over to the driver’s side. Appreciate you sharing what worked for you, I’m sure that’ll help some other guys when they go to install theirs.
Sponsored

 
 







Top