• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

CaribbeanRaptor

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor Next Gen 3.0LV6
Occupation
Business Owner
Just installed the Option 4wd Rollbar on my Ranger Raptor today. Because I did the install on top of the roller lid, it was a bit more of a hassle than expected 😅

But in the end we've managed. The lights were the easy part, just wired it to the auxiliary 3 under the tail of the truck.

Deleted member 6753

Is the chase rack and bed cover after market or dealer installed. The reason I can’t find anything like that in the states.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
Is the chase rack and bed cover after market or dealer installed. The reason I can’t find anything like that in the states.
He said the roll bar was from Option 4WD. Truck hasn’t launched yet so there’s not much if anything in the states yet. Look for accessories to start really coming out around SEMA next year. Some of the overseas parts you have been seeing will
Probably start to be available in the US next year. Or you can import if you want.

OP
OP
CaribbeanRaptor

CaribbeanRaptor

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor Next Gen 3.0LV6
Occupation
Business Owner
It's aftermarket. I've got it from Malaysia
+60 19-448 0099 (WhatsApp) MillerHill4WD

Ivan Baez

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ranger raptor
Occupation
Harman
I got a set of kmorimoto's 4bangers for my RR for that same purpose, but to install them under the bumper. however, with the black out I did Im having second toughts about installing them, as they will look white among all the blacked out stuff.
Where I live there is a lot of people driving with the high beams, or crappy low quality LED headlamps that are really anoying to other drivers

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Just installed the Option 4wd Rollbar on my Ranger Raptor today. Because I did the install on top of the roller lid, it was a bit more of a hassle than expected 😅

But in the end we've managed. The lights were the easy part, just wired it to the auxiliary 3 under the tail of the truck.

That looks fantastic, Ron. Thanks for sharing!