• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread

Tra1969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 501A and Tow
Occupation
Senior Manufacturing Supervisor
One More day. After being in the group since early 2019. Watching all the mods and awesome pictures of the Rangers. Finally I get to step into my own 2019 Shadow Black Lariat FX4, 501a and tow package. Will post some pics when I get it. Just so stoked! Can't wait till tomorrow!!! Thanks to all of you, Already have the tailgate letters and grill letters and nerf bars are on the way. Here is a pic of it at a dealer in Chicago.
Updated. Picked up tonight.
Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 2019 Ranger (2)

Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 404BE874-2091-4C17-B981-5D81680AA773

Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 7BA7B33A-5ECB-4EF6-88B3-895DF5D23839

Last edited:
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, FX4, Crew Cab, Black
Occupation
Director Healthcare IT
Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread FordRanger

Purchased Shadow Black, XLT Crew FX4, - love the forum. Am looking for some all black wheels. Ford has them for black out package but they are just under 300$. Anyone have suggestions on wheels? Only mods so far are Bullet Spray In Bed Liner and hydraulic assist for tailgate.

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Retired
FordRanger.jpg

Purchased Shadow Black, XLT Crew FX4, - love the forum. Am looking for some all black wheels. Ford has them for black out package but they are just under 300$. Anyone have suggestions on wheels? Only mods so far are Bullet Spray In Bed Liner and hydraulic assist for tailgate.
I HAVE THE FUEL
FordRanger.jpg

I HAVE FUEL COUPLERS ON MINE. 17X9 WITH -12 OFFSET. YOU MAY WANT TO GO WITH LITTLE LESS OFFSET. FUEL WHEELS HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF ALL BLACK WHEELS....GOOD LUCK. AND CONGRATS ON THE NEW RANGER

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Director Healthcare IT
Has anyone added Passive Keyless Entry to their XLT? I know it is in the Lariat and the proximity function is still in the cup holder on the XLT.. I have the remote start but the one thing I miss from the Tacoma is the Passive Keyless Entry and Start. It is nice not having to pull out the bulky key fob and just having push button ignition.....

Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Has anyone added Passive Keyless Entry to their XLT? I know it is in the Lariat and the proximity function is still in the cup holder on the XLT.. I have the remote start but the one thing I miss from the Tacoma is the Passive Keyless Entry and Start. It is nice not having to pull out the bulky key fob and just having push button ignition.....
I think it would be quite involved as the sensors are in the door handles. Even if the wiring is all there you would have to change all the handles to make it look right and have everything match since the Lariat has all colour matched handles. I’m not sure what it would take to do but I don’t think it’s be a simple swap.

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Director Healthcare IT
I think it would be quite involved as the sensors are in the door handles. Even if the wiring is all there you would have to change all the handles to make it look right and have everything match since the Lariat has all colour matched handles. I’m not sure what it would take to do but I don’t think it’s be a simple swap.
Agreed and Thanks.. I am really looking more for the push start functionality...

cam_97

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
camslupeiks.io
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2019 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Here's my gal. I installed a 3" level lift with 315/70R/17 (approx. 34.4x12.4x17) BF Goodrich KO2s and KM544 Mesa Wheels. Looking to install some rear shocks in the near future. I plan to upgrade to a suspension lift kit once I finish school, but this should do for now. I'm planning to start a build thread once the weather is nicer so I can snap some decent pictures.

Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread IMG_9314

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kemo Sabe

First Name
Kemo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
My 2019 black Chrome. FX Trail drop in bedliner, Westin Chrome Steps, added two missing factory ( gratis) tie downs, Simoniz coating and that’s it. Also, the slver stripe down the top of the fender, doors, and bed. And, the bottom door, and bed chrome. Love it.

Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 5545DB7C-9487-443C-9D21-A92C485D3E62

Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 91C17FA2-CB5F-4ED0-AACD-626C8BF3822B

Last edited:

Hannah

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2029 ranger
What I've done to my shadow black X L T supercab. Curt trailer hitch, black exhaust tip, A V S bug shield, husky floor liners, bed rug, Gator tel fold tonneau cover, running boards, weather tech mud flaps, black wheel skins. 7 pin trailer wiring harness andv7 pin trailer plug.
Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 20191130_144550
Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 20200303_132305
Ford Ranger SHADOW BLACK Ranger Club Thread 20200303_132226

Keith Vlk

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.keithvlk.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Creative (Photo/Video/Motion Graphics)
What I've done to my shadow black X L T supercab. Curt trailer hitch, black exhaust tip, A V S bug shield, husky floor liners, bed rug, Gator tel fold tonneau cover, running boards, weather tech mud flaps, black wheel skins. 7 pin trailer wiring harness andv7 pin trailer plug.
20191130_144550.jpg
20200303_132305.jpg
20200303_132226.jpg
What running boards are those?