Sponsored

Shr3k The Raptor

OP
OP
Shrek The Raptor

Shrek The Raptor

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
110
Reaction score
118
Location
atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Decided to try to remedy the ss5 prior to dealing with reworking the wiring. Using chair rubber bumpers to tension between the mount and the hood, so far so good.

Also just ordered the bed reinforcement brackets, should be here Sunday. I’ll self install.. been worried about going too hard off road with the alu-cab and not having the braces. This should at least give me a little peace of mind.
Wellllll I lied. I tried to use hard rubber, plastic, everything I had to remedy the vibration and it just didn’t work. Just ordered the FMI bumper light bar and I’ll move the SS5’s to that. Now to figure out how to extract a nut / sheared bolt from the ss3 housing and I can get those back up on the A pillars.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Shrek The Raptor

Shrek The Raptor

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
110
Reaction score
118
Location
atlanta
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
After fighting with the ss3 for well over an hour, I got the nut free with quite a bit of drilling. Moved the SS5s to the Foutz light mount and loving it so far. I also installed the AAL bed side Molle panels, super simple and I can confirm they work with an Alu Cab topper. After the last outing, I slammed the back end pretty hard on a ledge and bent the trailer plug into the bumper. Ordered the SDHQ trailer plug relocation bracket and it’s as solid as can be.

Ford Ranger Shr3k The Raptor 20260921_210724_D22349


Ford Ranger Shr3k The Raptor IMG_5005


Ford Ranger Shr3k The Raptor IMG_5004
 
 







Top