• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Turbo Boost Guage

Randyd

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon, Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
So my question is does the new ranger have a turbo boost gauge? In all models?
Sponsored

rngr_rptr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco Outer Banks - Velocity Blue
I want to assume so just based off the fact that the 22’ Ranger Raptor (overseas model) does have a boost gauge in the instrument cluster. As far as the other trims go I’m not 100% sure.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If they include a boost gauge that's like the ones in other ST models, you're better off replacing it anyway. It's not a "proper" boost gauge and doesn't work very well.

rngr_rptr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco Outer Banks - Velocity Blue
If they include a boost gauge that's like the ones in other ST models, you're better off replacing it anyway. It's not a "proper" boost gauge and doesn't work very well.
I find it weird that the Explorer ST doesn’t have a boost gauge. Well at least not the 2023 model I test drove.

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I find it weird that the Explorer ST doesn’t have a boost gauge. Well at least not the 2023 model I test drove.
I wasn't sure if the explorer did or not. My FoST did include one from the factory. I'm not smart enough to know why it's "fake", but I just know from what I've read on the forums it's not a true gauge.

Probably for the best the explorer didn't include one if it's garbage anyway.
Sponsored