Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2024 Ranger STX carpeted floor mat options?

    Since you bought your truck new, you have earned "Ford points" . You can use them to purchase Ford accessories. I got something like 35,000 points when I bought my truck. Points are worth roughly $.01, I think. More than enough to get some mats. If you have the Ford app, that should show you how...
  2. Seat base.

    Boy, this is a perfect example of different preferences for different people. I find my XLT seat to be very comfortable. Go figure...
  3. Larger tires fuel economy

    Going to a wider tire also increases the tire height because the "70" in the size callout stands for the height of one sidewall being 70% of the width of the tire. So, 70% of 305 is greater than 70% of 285 (times two for two sidewalls) which increases tire overall height. There are calculators...
  4. Engine cover

    Rats just LOVE engine covers. It provides a perfect little home to build a nest and raise children. It also lets them eat wiring looms in privacy. Win-win for the rats!
  5. Post Lift Install Vibration

    If it's a pinion angle problem, why didn't the lift kit come with the required angle shim in the first place??? I assume that the front alignment was performed after both ends were lifted?
  6. 4wd Auto mode on Lariat?

    4A requires a different (more expensive) transfer case, so it's for premium models only.
  7. Upgrading to adaptive cruise control to a '24 XLT?

    Lane centering can be disabled by a button on the steering wheel. Page 272 in the manual if you have one.
  8. Upgrading to adaptive cruise control to a '24 XLT?

    I doubt it. You'd need the radar unit, plus the cameras, the wiring, and the computer programming, and probably other things I don't know about.
  9. 2024 and up Ranger Cold Air Intake.

    "It’s under the hood isn’t it………" Yes, the air filter box is under the hood, but the air intake draws cold air from in front of the radiators, not from inside the engine compartment.
  10. 2024 2.3 ecoboost engine cover

    Parking in a barn not necessary. Besides, the cover will make an excellent hiding spot from the cat.
  11. 2024 and up Ranger Cold Air Intake.

    I don't know what you're looking at, but NO, my air intake it is NOT in the engine compartment.
  12. 2024 and up Ranger Cold Air Intake.

    Well, then your truck is way different from mine. My air intake sucks from the front of the radiator and get NO underhood air.
  13. 2024 2.3 ecoboost engine cover

    Any wiring issues probably result from the cover creating an excellent rodent habitat underneath.
  14. 2024 and up Ranger Cold Air Intake.

    Do you understand that the stock intake is also a "cold air intake"??? Any power gains could probably be attributed to the washable filter they use and applies only to WOT. Also, be aware that washable filters flow more air by not filtering as well as paper filters.
  15. MPG getting better

    I wouldn't trust the computer calculation in the display. They can be too high or too low by varying amounts for no discernible reason. Doing the calculation manually is the only reliable method.
  16. Auto Start/Stop not working, Vehicle Charging

    I remember when the battery on my '91 Ranger lasted 11 years. It looks like there are too many parasitic draws on the new vehicles that the battery can't cope.
  17. 2024 XLT Seat Covers?

    I've seen Weathertech advertise seat covers, but I've never checked their website.
  18. Heater Smell

    Take it to the dealer. That's not the kind of thing that gets better and it could soak your carpet.
  19. Can anybody tell me what this is? Under the Ranger Hood

    It may be for something on a RH drive vehicle?



Top