Sponsored

Search results

  1. Exhaust getting louder on my RR

    Does the Raptor have that feature that pipes exhaust sound thru the speaker system?
  2. Leather Seat Covers for 24 XLT

    Personally, I think leather is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. I've had the leather seats before and didn't care for them. The leather tends to absorb perspiration and acquire an odor.The cloth seats ventilate much better and don't stink.
  3. Small blinking box

    It looks like a tracker. I removed one from under my dash after I bought my truck. If you're truck is financed, then it can be used to repo the vehicle if you are not paying. My truck is paid for...
  4. Plug patch on tire shoulder

    Is your spare tire the same as the other four? If, so, you could swap the spare tire onto the alum rim. My experience with plug-patches is that they're pretty reliable if properly installed.
  5. Driver grab handle design

    Hey, that's a good idea. I've always wanted a drivers side grab handle like my 2004 had.
  6. Tire Pressure

    I think that LT class tires need more pressure. I have the General Grabber (LT) tires on my truck and my door sticker calls for 39psi.
  7. Collision Avoidance in 2024 Lariat Seems to Have Stopped Working

    I don't "trust" the computer to stop me either, but the system has saved my ass once when I got distracted and traffic started slowing when I didn't notice. I also found that the pre-collision assist system makes the brakes EXTREMELY sensitive at that time. It will shave the stopping time very...
  8. Lane Keeping--Useful and Entertaining

    I drove across country last summer and found the lane keeping useful, but it doesn't alleviate to need for paying attention. In Montana, the two lane roads sometimes widen where there is a crossroads, to accommodate a left turn lane. Upon approaching these intersections, the truck would follow...
  9. Anyone test drive or have any experience as to rather an Fx4 or standard 4x4 suspension rides better?

    What does the door sticker say the pressure should be? In my experience, the dealers never check the tire pressure, and I'm not surprised to see the huge variance between your trucks.
  10. Anyone test drive or have any experience as to rather an Fx4 or standard 4x4 suspension rides better?

    When judging the cause of the ride differences be sure to investigate the kind of tires & inflation pressures used. Some Rangers come with the General Grabbers (LT tires), which have an inflation pressure of 39 psi, while the Firestones only go to about 30 psi. That can make a big difference in...
  11. 2024 Ranger XLT FX4 4X4 mpg?

    Fourteen is horrible mileage unless you're towing or really romping on it. Sounds to me like something is not right and needs a trip to the dealer.
  12. Wireless charging pad - can it be retrofit installed?

    If you have a Apple phone, just buy a Magsafe charger. It plugs into the USB-C port.
  13. All Weather Floor Mats

    In case you haven't done it yet, those circular areas are supposed to be pushed down and snap into the bottom mat. That prevents it from shifting around and possibly getting caught in the gas pedal.
  14. Bed steps, can't decide

    Get the steps. On my previous Rangers, I just used the bumper to step up, but the bumper on the new Rangers has been narrowed, which makes it difficult to use the bumper as a step.
  15. 2025 2.7 What Octane?

    Just completed an 8,000 mi cross country trip with my '24 2.7L and ran 87 octane of whatever brand I come across. The one consistent thing I did discover was that any gas with alcohol dropped the mileage about 3 mpg. If I ran gas with alcohol, the mileage might be 19, and that would jump to...
  16. What gives? No rear A/C vents?

    "Yes. There are rear floor vents under the seat - I just couldn’t get A/C to come out of them." I'm glad that you mentioned this. I knew the vents were there, but I had never checked them for functionality. I did that today and found that they are dead. Looks like we have a warranty claim for this.
  17. What gives? No rear A/C vents?

    I haven't read the entire six page thread, but my USA model 2024 Ranger XLT DOES have rear A/C vents under the front seats. They're not hard to see if you just look...
  18. Ford Performance Exhaust for 2.3L and 2.7L Finally.

    They ARE Borla. Look at the "Download Original Resolution Image" and you can see the impression on the muffler.
  19. The Stubby antenna

    That's to be expected. For best reception, antennas need to be much, much longer than modern fashion has made them. Look at how long car antennas from the 70's were, before this stubby craze kicked in. Three feet long was common. Stubby antennas for fashion. Long antennas for reception.
  20. Ford Pass App duration and services cost?

    If you have an iPhone, you can use Apple Maps thru Carplay for "free". The only cost is your phone service. I don't know about Android.



Top