Sponsored

Search results

  1. Integrated Box Step Question

    I made the same mistake of not ordering the steps. I didn't notice that the rear bumper protrudes a few inches less that previous Rangers where you could just step on the bumper and didn't need a step. When I investigated a retrofit I found that it's all a bolt-on modification, but the parts...
  2. Has anyone added Lariat side Mirrors to an XLT?

    The wiring is going to be the big stumbling block. The lights and cameras in the mirrors and the folding motors need to be paired with the door switches and computer controls. Your truck needs the "Technology Package" to get the stuff you want. I'm going to guess that you're S.O.L. as far as...
  3. Seats

    I assume that you've tried adjusting the lumbar support? I found that it makes a big improvement when I get it adjusted to my liking.
  4. Latest software update reset all my presets / memory settings

    Is there anywhere that tells me what update version I have? I looked at the Software Update page and there is nothing to indicate what version I have or that an update has occurred.
  5. Installing Ford Modular Bedliner - DIY how-to instructions & photos

    The bed IS NOT aluminum! Not unless Ford has managed to make aluminum magnetic... And abrasions are unlikely to rust because the same rubbing that wore off the paint will also wear off any rust.
  6. Why so many holes in the bed?

    Drainage? Which holes are you referring to?
  7. infotainment split screen

    There is a place to voice your opinion and it's right in the center display menu. It's called, "Record Feedback".
  8. 360 Degree Camera Retrofit Install?

    It would be tremendously expensive to retrofit. You'd be better off just trading in for a vehicle that already has the option. This is one of those things that you get from the factory or not at all.
  9. Speed limit icon

    According to the manual, the recognition works off stored maps and the camera behind the mirror. Seems like it should work automatically. Search the manual for "Speed sign recognition" to get more info.
  10. Bigger Tires Non-RR 2.5in level

    That photo is what the clearance looks like on my stock FX4 with the 255 tires. I can't get a finger in there, so it's less than ½". I suspect that a wider tire with the same offset might rub.
  11. 2.3 engine cover?

    Those covers originally only came on the Lariat models. I don't know if they're still being installed, but if you live in an area that has a mouse problem, those covers make a very nice mouse house on top of the engine. Obviously, not desirable.



Top