Unfortunately, no. I’ve taken it to two different local Ford dealerships, but neither has been able to determine the cause. One of the technicians did hear the noise, but they haven’t been able to consistently reproduce it or identify what’s causing it. I can hear the noise every time I’m behind...
Looking for input from other 2024 Ranger Raptor owners.
I’m dealing with a front-end noise and vibration that I can't get the dealer to diagnose. The noise is loudest around 50 mph, especially when coasting or off the throttle. It sounds like a rotating or cyclical noise coming from the front...
I went a bit extreme and completed the first oil change at 727 miles, using a Motorcraft filter and synthetic blend oil. Then I did another change at 2687 miles, using Motorcraft oil but switching to an AMSOIL filter. On the next oil change at 5127 miles, I switched to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum...
I am not sure if it's the oil or something going on with the engine. According to the test, engine is going strong. The Pennzoil Ultra Platinum is definitely a better oil vs the Motorcraft blend as I had more miles on the Pennzoil. I will keep testing every oil change and will switch brands if...
I use Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5W-30 with the AMSOIL EA15K43 filter, which filters down to 20 microns at 99% efficiency, compared with Motorcraft’s 30 microns at 80%.
I might change the oil I use because Pennzoil is showing lower viscosity than it should, according to a lab test.
Recall was completed without any issues. I have family with me most of the time, so I'd rather have them protected as much as possible by the truck than worry about dealer-caused damage to it.
The iPhone 17 Pro Max fits on the charger (there is still room for a larger phone), but with the new camera form and case, I am having issues with wireless charging.