Sponsored

Search results

  1. Kleinn Train Horn and Onboard Air System installed / unboxing

    I wanted to share this install of kit KL RNGR-220 from Kleinn which was bolt on for 19-23 but actually fit very nicely on my 24 XT with some slight modification to 3 of the 4 brackets (tank bracket not needed). Initial unboxing was great as all components were packed/wrapped individually or in...
  2. California Husky Liners Trail Armor Rocker Panel | Fits 2024-2026 Ford Ranger, SuperCrew

    New in Box, easy install asking $100 plus shipping- Thanks for looking Husky Liners Trail Armor Rocker Panel | Fits 2024-2026 Ford Ranger, SuperCrew (Crew Cab) & SuperCab (EXT Cab) | Rocker Panel, 4 pcs.-pc Black - 2874137
  3. Ford Racing/Merchandise hoodie for $230?

    So a promo email I received linked to the Ford Merchandise webstore and I saw a hooded sweatshirt priced at $230 plus tax(currently on sale for $183) Just thought it was interesting/surprising as that seemed very expensive for a sweatshirt even if it's "Designer" Does anyone know what connection...
  4. 2024 Ranger 2wd rear axle lower shock mount not boxed in, odd design...

    Was installing extended wheel studs and was looking at the shock mount bracket, seems odd Ford didn't box it in but welded a substantial bracket on top or axle just to clip 2 sets of wires to... I'd almost rather have them use that metal and welding on what looks like an way over built wire clip...
  5. MOSER 8255 2.5" extended wheel stud install

    After looking at stud options I could get 25 ARP studs for $175 or 30 Moser 8255 studs for $79, I wanted the ARP but the cost was a bit high so just went with Moser. Interesting note is stock fronts/back measure same overall 52mm length with ~4.2mm thick heads, Mosers have ~3.2mm heads(not...
  6. ESI Tailgate Seal Kit and Rok Block XL installed! Combo Kit Overview

    I'll start by saying customer service with ESI is great and I really appreciated the care given by them. I received a combo kit with 2 well packed bags, including the seals, adhesion promoter pen, iso wipes and instructions(for both 5g and 6g Ranger). The color photo instructions were super...
  7. Warning- Air Design Fender Vents #F041A18

    Warning/Fitment issues- After thinking about it for some time I jumped on a %25 off sale on the Ford accessories site and got these using some points/cash. Well after patiently waiting they arrived and I quickly found out they do not fit or come close to fitting the body contours. I got lucky...
  8. Cutting out the plastic webbing at cold air inlet

    Was looking close at the area under the front cowl plastic cover(radiator support shield) that feeds intake air up to the air box and saw plastic webbing(baffling ?)crossing the flow path, I understand it's there for some structural support but was considering trimming it out to get a more open...
  9. Morimoto 3rd brake light clear coat burnt thru quickly

    Heads up for anyone, installed a morimoto 3rd brake light, was gloss black and the clear coat on top of light burned thru in a few months...just stuck a sticker over the top to make it not look like junk but was definitely surprised just how quickly the clear coat burnt up. I did retrofit a...
  10. JXB PERFORMANCE center support carrier and bearing installed on 24 Ranger XT 2wd

    Finished fully installing the drive shalfs with new carrier center support, improved bearing, new u-joint. I took the time to mask and paint the driveshaft and install sound deadening material further down body center channel. I recommend a 1 1/16 hex socket for yolk nut, cheater bar, a bearing...
  11. Driveshaft front half, deep void/pit on weld

    Just wanted to share this that I found after removing the driveshaft pair to paint. Called/emailed tech support at Dana Spicer and shared photos at their request on Monday but they haven't got back, all I can do is plug it with JB weld. One guy not an engineer was surprised howuch rust was there...
  12. Introducing JXB PERFORMANCE center driveshaft billet carrier and improved bearing kit (FRD12A0-BRG- S) for 2024+ Ford Ranger/Raptor

    Got excited to share an unboxing/first impressions post to share this kit for 2024+ Ford Ranger or Ranger Raptor. Center driveshaft billet carrier and improved bearing kit shown in photos. First impressions are.... Top Quality, Quality packaging, Quality Materials, Quality design. In hand...
  13. Gigs Performance Engineering GPE Ported TB/IM installed 2.3L

    Just finished up the install and looking good. Super well packed box inside and out showed up. Components looked beautiful. Process was disconnecting enough to pull out IM/TB assembly, swap parts off old onto new assembly and re-install. Be prepared to crawl up and sit in the engine...
  14. Sold: ISO Does anyone have a set of floor mats they aren't using?

    Hello, Does anyone happen to have a set of floor mats they aren't using and could ship to me zip 94595? I previously found some 22 carpent nats locally but they are difficult to clean. Thanks!
  15. GPE Ported Throttle Bodies

    Found these available on eBay when looking around at Ranger upgrades and reached out to the Owner, Joe who was super helpful with answering questions for me after watching a 6G Bronco YouTube install video. Thought I'd share a link to his eBay store for anyone who might be interested, it's GIGS...
  16. My Experience/Process of getting FPP Trac-Lok and 4.46 gears installed w/kit any Interest?

    Is anyone interested in following along my journey to get these FPP Ford Performance Parts installed? Was think of sharing the process in some detail for reference purposes.
  17. Eibach Pro Truck 2.0 rear shocks rusting/pitting after a single trip?

    Does anyone know what finish is being used on these shock bodies? Idk if it's a ultra thin zinc coating or what but I took a single round trip over the Sierras to East of Reno (600-700miles)and the finish on these shocks looks absolutely roasted up, kinda unexpected that they look all rusted and...
  18. Photos of my project Ranger so far, it's getting there...

    Glad to get to this point, good amount of work but was hoping to make it unique.
  19. ApexdesignsUSA RPV valve TPMS adapter bracket-modified

    I thought this was a success and wanted to share it as the local tire techs gave their approval. Apex offers a stand alone TPMS bracket adapter for $5 and I was able to modify it to fit in this case Rays valves but could probably work with other clamping type valves that don't have a TPMS...
  20. Baer Brakes 13.5" 6T Front Brake Kit for 21-25 Bronco compatible?

    Not liking the mush brake feel so was searching for big brake kits and this one was a bit more inexpensive. Called Baer and they have not tested the kits on 24-26 Ranger, does anyone know about the Bronco/Ranger cross compatibility? My searching showed they share the same front caliper anchor...



Top