Thanks, didn't know that about the 91. Might give it a try if things don't get squared away.
Mine are at 40 right now in the heat. That seems to be the sweet spot where, if it dips down super low in the winter, they will settle on around 32. I don't run them that high in the winter.
Kind of hard to say. I went hunting (6h away) and the speed limits ranged from 65mph - 85mph. The higher speeds kill things, but consistent segments where I was going 80, I'd get around 21.
I've yet to find an auto-related message board where there's less than a 90% chance that, on any given thread, some kind of hostility breaks out. It's truly fascinating to me lol.
Anyhoo, I'm a fellow button-masher and am always trying different things out. If I'm ever on a particularly bumpy...
Off topic, but I've had it up to here with what I call the "nouning of verbs".
"Our 'spend' during Q1..."
"This has been 'actioned'."
"What is the relative 'lift' on this project?"
"AI won't replace humans in the workforce. However, humans who reject AI will be replaced by humans who embrace AI in the workforce." - a smart person on Twitter, one time
Haha fair. I'm old, and it's a saying my dad used to say. Pretty sure growing up sometimes they'd have to use corn cobs in lieu of toilet paper, but not 100% sure.
If I am ever in a situation where I have to accelerate quickly from a stop to make a right- or left-hand turn, I immediately put it in 4A. That was even before I got the Ford performance tune. Otherwise, there is no way.
Not what you asked, but I came from a 2DR Bronco that I liked just fine and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made, from a First World perspective.
So it's possible I saw a Ford Ranger Tremor? I guess I skimmed but I thought this post was saying that it was "new for the first time later this year".
Thanks!
Didn't read every reply, but I passed one of these on the highway the other day. Girlfriend asked what that was and I told her I didn't know they made them, and that it was maybe a slightly less off-road capable version of my RR. Is this possible?
I'm in a 25 RRaptor... Not sure if this answers your question, but on the four round gauges at the top of a "standard" display, two of those are configurable. I replaced one of the default guages to show the turbo boost/vacuum.
Okay, I tested it. It's not a latch adjustment or anything like that. It's just the two rubber stops. It is 100% resolved. It used to vibrate bad going 75 to 85 down the highway, now it is Rock solid. One and a half turns counterclockwise on each of them.