Sponsored

Search results

  1. For anyone that has upgraded speakers - did it make your sound louder?

    I used one of these harnesses to add a sub to my NON-B&O XLT. I think they have amp harnesses as well. Kit 40 I think for adding an amp. https://plugnplaykits.com/products/copy-2024-up-ford-ranger-factory-base-model-4-non-amplified-radio-plug-n-play-audio-harnesses-kits?_pos=1&_sid=6a7aac397&_ss=r
  2. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    I can close mine via the keyfob by pressing lock twice and continuing to hold the lock button , windows will all close.
  3. What are you towing with your 6th Gen Ranger?

    I am towing the following setup. Had 2 adults and 2 dogs in the truck at like 570 lbs with about 100 lbs of gear in the bed. TV: 2024 Ford Ranger, adv. tow pkg, 2.3L, UGR oil catch can Trailer: 2026 Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S Hitch: Haul-Master 10,000 lb. WDH with sway bar kit Suspension...
  4. Timbren FRRGR (Rear Suspension Enhancement System (SES)) feedback?

    Similar mileage with my 2.3l, maybe slightly better.
  5. Timbren FRRGR (Rear Suspension Enhancement System (SES)) feedback?

    So towed my 3700lb TT from WI to MI or about 7 hours total driving. Timbren's really helped preventing the pogoing with stock bump stops. Truck felt massively more planted on the road when hitting bumps etc. Have also driven with the truck unloaded. Yes, when in really bumpy roads the ride is a...
  6. Timbren FRRGR (Rear Suspension Enhancement System (SES)) feedback?

    So did take the truck out for a quick ride UNLOADED and the ride is definitely more harsh. It's not like super awful, but it's not stock feeling with no trailer. So will see if I get used to it. As for when towing will know more Saturday when headed to MI.
  7. Timbren FRRGR (Rear Suspension Enhancement System (SES)) feedback?

    JUST installed the Timbren's like 15 minutes ago. Will be hauling our TT to Michigan this weekend. Will be about a 7 hour drive. Will update once I have some miles on them.
  8. Trailer Hitch Lights?

    Yup, my electric tongue jack also has a light on it.
  9. UPDATE [now with full parts list]: Sound Deadening Install / Speaker Swap / Kicker Hideaway sub and KEYLOC

    So the Stealthtech boxes are an Australian company? Explains why I couldn't find them here in the States.
  10. UPDATE [now with full parts list]: Sound Deadening Install / Speaker Swap / Kicker Hideaway sub and KEYLOC

    DIY sound deadening? I did mine for like $200. Sooooooo worth it. I did all the doors and the roof. (yes the headliner is a PITA). 2 boxes of this will be plenty. Siless Max 120 mil
  11. Is the 2.3L engine enough for towing a small travel trailer?

    I tow a Lance 1475 that is about 4,000 lbs. Does just fine.
  12. Why did you choose Midsize

    Why? Didn't need a full size and didn't want a full size.
  13. Do you engage your 4x4 system periodically?

    All the time in the Winter when the roads are crap.......Summer when on fire roads and camping....
  14. Help with a lean the dealership can't fix

    I say drive it and get that thing some air under it........
  15. 10K mile oil changes

    Also in the in the 5K range for oil changes with semi-synthetic. As for our Tesla, what's oil?? ;-)
  16. Auto start/stop -- disable / delete?

    Anyone tried changing the value to one that is a non SSV in the APIM module to try and disable start-stop?
  17. Auto start/stop -- disable / delete?

    See you state you have yours disabled with your tune, so that means it in fact can be turned off by programming. Its figuring it out in FORScan.
  18. FORScan NA Ranger 6th Gen (2024+) Crowdsourced Spreadsheet

    Does anyone know if this will actually disable the start stop feature on the Ranger. Found this in the PSCM module:
  19. Auto start/stop -- disable / delete?

    Has no one tried to disable this via FORScan in the PSCM module? I found this when doing a dump of the module details. Have NOT tried it as I don't want to brick my truck. LOL!!



Top