The seats are easy to remove. I must of pulled the drivers side 6-7 times, as i fought the center sag problem, and installed a bag lumbar, heaters. 4 bolts and an electrical plug, and out they come. The hardest part of taking them apart is getting the plastic sides off w/o breaking anything...
I put them on my old 24 Ranger, sold it (bought a Frontier). Easy way to do it is to take one side ot the bumper bolts off, and just loosen the other side, use a jack. Be sure to mark the bumper mount hole locations on the frame with 2 lines. 👍
Honestly, for 500 bucks, i'd walk away. You could call the sales manager and explain your wants. worst case you loose 500. I'll bet they amend to sell a truck and keep a customer happy. The older i've got, the more I realize it's just people behind these 'rules' . worst case, 500 bucks on a...
Cancel or amend the order. Also add locking rear diff for 420 if your not getting FX4. That cheap upgrade alone will make a huge difference. three must haves for me, 1. Locking rear differential, 2. Tow package, 3. Side steps. all great additions all very hard or impossible to add after the fact.
Congratulations on reading that Thread. I played some part in it, as I undertook a full evaluation of the Situation because there was no information out there. I think i can sumerize the major and minor points found
1. IF your Truck has factory tow package, all you need to do is add a Bronco...
When i got the house, the 3rd bedroom shared a wall with the garage, but to access the garage you had to go through an outside door. built in '58, so i put a door in for easy access. Greatest thing ever. My PC will link with WiFi or Blutooth so i can edit from my PC ..
Means Nothing. Point is the belt will fail where a Chain would not. belts have already been proven to fail see 1L, always amazes me just how ready people are to pucker up thier little lipswhen some entity claims authority. just like Germany '37 or the MAGAts now. Get a logo and some people will...
Means Nothing. Point is the belt will fail where a Chain would not. belts have already been proven to fail see 1L, always amazes me just how ready people are to pucker up thier little lipswhen some entity claims authority. just like Germany '37 or the MAGAts now. Get a logo and some people will...