Sponsored

Search results

  1. Motor oil and filter - does it matter what kind?

    My 2c- Pennzoil premium and Wix. all day, everyday. 5w30, Also, Walmart for 5 gal jugs of Oil. $25 at Walmart, 37 at Auto chains. Also. Home Depot for Batteries, around $100 bucks, with a warranty.
  2. How much would aftermarket seats cost?

    I think the plastic will help quite a bit, I'm thinking of putting about an inch and a half of shaped foam on top of the plastic under the factory foam,. I can feel the part where the foam is lost its structure. It's soft, right where your butt goes. I think the lumbar bag will help quite a bit...
  3. Odd 2026 Ranger video. Total BS or is some of it actually true?

    I don't know where they got it, but they're right about 2 things- The Ranger Seat foam is TRASH, and the throttle response is potentially Fatal. I'm using a Banks pedal monster. If i had to go back to stock, I'd sell the Truck. See Trash Seat Foam>>>
  4. Rival 4X4 Aluminum Skid Plates VS Factory Steel FX4 Skid Plates

    FYI, Rival created a Fully fitting Trans plate For the US Ranger that fits with the OEM (or aftermarket) Transfer case plate.. Looks great! https://www.rival4x4usa.com/products/rival-aluminum-transmission-skid-plate-2021-2025-ford-bronco-2door-2024-2025-ford-ranger-fx4-1
  5. Hello ,looking for a 2024 ford ranger xl skidplate kit that will fit this truck

    FYI, Rival created a Fully fitting Trans plate For the US Ranger that fits with the OEM (or aftermarket) Transfer case plate.. Looks great! https://www.rival4x4usa.com/products/rival-aluminum-transmission-skid-plate-2021-2025-ford-bronco-2door-2024-2025-ford-ranger-fx4-1
  6. How much would aftermarket seats cost?

    So. I pulled my Drivers seat, and took it apart. My first impression of the foam? Terrible. No spring back, just lousy. Judging from feeling it off the seat, i would expect Exactly the hole it becomes. What I'm doing- Adding the Nylon plate under the cushion, between the spring support and...
  7. Ranger Raptor Skid Plate on Ranger XLT

    https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/plating-up-skid-plates-installed.12762/ https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/hello-looking-for-a-2024-ford-ranger-xl-skidplate-kit-that-will-fit-this-truck.13315/ From Rival you want the Gas tank plate and the Transmission plate for the Bronco (which...
  8. Emergency brake problem? in drive thru

    Software bug, maybe, who knows?
  9. Disabling auto start stop.

    got mine installed it, the hundred dollar one. Don't cheap out, If you can afford it. It took me all of about a week to forget it was even a problem. What an asinine feature.
  10. Bilstein 5100’s?

    I think they have a set for the Bronco. Probably fit.
  11. How can electronic devices be protected from radio interference?

    Standard method is to use a Faraday cage- all that means is a fully enclosed conductive surface. like, say - a metal case! Helps if it's grounded to the vehicle, and since the +wire will act as an antenna, use a shielded power wire, with the shield grounded common with the device. Sur ethere are...
  12. how does the remote start make heater warm up quick??

    No. there's no engineered magic. It will slam everything into full hot though. I seem to remember somewhere in the menus there is a temp function on/off for remote start.
  13. I've owned my 2025 XLT for 2 weeks and I already hate the 12" vertical screen and lack of knobs

    I think it's a pretty good placement, but i hate any control in a touch screen, ought to be banned, and I hate to go through menus. It's cumbersome, dangerous and stupid. But, I find the placement acceptable. I run my screen Selected Dark all the time to prevent getting a sunburn from it. The...
  14. The best $100 I’ve spent on my Ranger Raptor = auto start stop eliminator disabler

    Worth it. Just got and installed the $100 one. Put it in and don't look back.
  15. wires for trailer brake controller '24 Ranger?

    Glad it worked out for you, I think the basic tow package is the sweet spot in all this. Cost is good and with bronco harness being a plug-in playing it's pretty seamless. Also works with AEB. 👍
  16. wires for trailer brake controller '24 Ranger?

    let me add a little knowledge from earlier in the thread. The basic tow package trucks have a module that feeds everything needed in the seven pin connector. There's also a connector that you can plug into a aftermarket like ared arc made for the bronco which will give you a trailer break...
  17. Adding Options at Dealership After Delivery

    The problem that was brought to light, when trying to get the maximum towing capability out of a level one tow package ie no tow package truck, was that the brake on off signal which was generated from the body control. Module was not activated on those trucks. Now you can tap a brake signal...
  18. Ranger Radiator Skid Plate (Non-FX4) by Rival

    Now if they'd only redesign the transmission plate so it actually fit the US spec Ranger, that would be great!
  19. Ranger Radiator Skid Plate (Non-FX4) by Rival

    Cheaper than the Factory plate. I think the factory plate is almost 500 even at the discount parts sellers. 👍



Top