Sponsored

Search results

  1. Folding Headrests installed

    Did you push the button? Should tilt.
  2. J - Braces CONFIRMED NOT needed for Raptors after 9/12

    Yeah, but you can't foresee the future. Get them while they are available. Honestly, Ford should of ate their mistake and done a recall. As far as robustness, these are definitely at least 10x stronger then the factory solution, or more. they are box welded 1/8" steel. the limiting factor here...
  3. J - Braces CONFIRMED NOT needed for Raptors after 9/12

    My thoughts? Get it done now while the part is still available. 88lbs is a joke.
  4. wires for trailer brake controller '24 Ranger?

    was a guy in this thread who was looking at adding a TBC to his Ranger without the basic tow kit. I believe he found the connector, but the brake signal from the BCM wasn't active in it, and there was no way to practically activate it from what I remember.
  5. wires for trailer brake controller '24 Ranger?

    IF* you have the Basic Tow Package, then there is a pre-wired and activated gray plug to the left of the brake pedal that contains Power, Ground, Brake Active Signal, and Output to the appropriate connector in your factory installed 7 pin connector out back. I verified all 4. I also tested the...
  6. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    I said, just wait till Ford realizes they're giving you a deal! They never want to do that! Damn Plebeians!
  7. Who pays the difference with Ford Employee pricing?

    Usual Scumbag dealer actions. Dealers tells me- we got great deals- doesn't mention Employee pricing. I bring it up- Sales MANAGER, says the one Ranger he has got wrecked -lol. I mention factory order- says- they usually charge MSRP, i say Ford corporate says it applies to orders till 7-7. Has...
  8. Lariat Top Glove Box Install on XLT

    I said as soon as they got wind of it.. Yep. LoL. Joe the consumer just can't avoid the ? in this country... :rolleyes:
  9. Trumgeta Ford Ranger Bed Extender — Review

    I know this is a bit too late for you, but to save someone else, you can make your own adapters. SMH. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/solution-to-the-tailgate-extender-problem.12581/#post-212978
  10. Hello ,looking for a 2024 ford ranger xl skidplate kit that will fit this truck

    From this thread - https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/rival-4x4-aluminum-skid-plates-vs-factory-steel-fx4-skid-plates.16531/page-2 There's a trans plate that works with the factory stuff. Pricey though, but the rival Trans plate is for he world Ranger, and you have to use extenders...
  11. Hello ,looking for a 2024 ford ranger xl skidplate kit that will fit this truck

    It's for the transfer case, and it's decent, pretty hefty. I haven't been able to find one yet that will work with it for the transmission. Most want you to buy their case and transmission plate.
  12. How much would aftermarket seats cost?

    In another thread, what people are saying is that on the passengers side, these is a thick plastic liner below the foam, no such liner is on the drivers side, he placed some liner there and said it offered good support. Me, I'm thinking of getting the foam replaced by my dealer under warranty...
  13. I traded my 24 XLT for a 25XLT

    I think the main gripe we all have with the '24s is the abysmal throttle response, and the valley just off idle. I can say with confidence i cured it 90% with a Banks pedal monster, set to Normal +6, with the off idle throttle desensitize set at 3, in Eco mode. Allot to take in, because Ford...
  14. SIGNATURE LUX Lava" Amber DRL Conversion Headlights🇺🇸

    My Mudder was a Modder, My Fodder was a Modder, and I'm a Modder too! ?
  15. Gas Mileage - not even getting 16mpg Highway

    I say you may have a bad/leaky injector.
  16. Adding Options at Dealership After Delivery

    you can't remove the trim piece without dropping the bumper.



Top