Sponsored

Search results

  1. Flowkottu on Amazon Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover

    yes, i'm miss using them, but the instructions were trash, i felt a hands on approach would work better. I would't accept the spacers as a fix, get the deeper correct brackets if you're able. My install is very stable, but four more brackets might be in order if I was gonna buy anything on top...
  2. Shifting and Acceleration in Lower Gears

    It falls on it' face every time off the throttle w/o the banks. Also experienced where it does nothing for seconds and you have the pedal to the floor. This one is better than my '20 was in that, but still sometimes it happens. Ford is setting itself up for a lawsuit when the truck can't get out...
  3. Shifting and Acceleration in Lower Gears

    I've pretty much beat it with a Banks set to +6 in City, with tip in desensazation at 3 of 5. In Eco it's about what a normal pedal response would be and in Normal it's very aggresive. The stock pedal mapping and engine response is the worst I've ever had in any vehicle I've ever owned. Pure...
  4. Flowkottu on Amazon Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover

    They have a better bracket- see the pick. I still eneded up having to use a small spacer to keep things flat. I could eliminate the the small block, but i'd have to trim the foam on the cover, not needed right now. If i were you, I'd push for a free set of the extended brackets, also with the...
  5. Flowkottu on Amazon Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover

    The ones I got from DSampson, that he said he got from Flou have the clamp bolt lower, so the top face of the bracket can flush with the underside of the cover, which stops the warping problem that required the spacers in the first place., they also have modified longer side brace bolts. I found...
  6. 2025 ranger 2.3 hp and torque changes?

    False numbers. Don't want to impede left over '24 sales. I'm betting better down low, probably at least 20HP higher up in the rev band and 30 or more Torque down low. I was happy with my '24 before i saw this, and my feelings haven't changed.
  7. Prerunner bolt-on bumper fabricated DIY

    I'm assuming you did the welding. Look good. I like it. But it's probably not available, and requires drilling holes in the truck. ? What exactly does it bolt to?
  8. Flowkottu on Amazon Retractable Hard Tonneau Cover

    D Sampson above complained to Flowkottu and got the right brackets, he had an extra set when I bought off of him. I just put them on last week and they fit perfect..
  9. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    There are allot of options you can/need to access only through the programming software, either Ford or Forscan. For instance the drive mode are set active in this module or not. I activated Mud/Rutt mode and the other off road modes in my 8" cluster. They work. and show in the cluster after...
  10. Seat base.

    So the foam was just sitting on the springs, w/o and liner, stock?
  11. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    But it will have to be tweaked, there are allot of options. But it will display what it's programmed as, and changes can then be made.
  12. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    No, the vin is only needed for RAranger to tweak the Cluster correctly for your truck. Vin isn't programmed into the cluster, and it should work as is, on initial plug in.
  13. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    Are you sure about the Vin match? I don't think that's correct. It should work plugged in, but things would have to be tweaked, and it would read 0 miles. I don't remember there being a Vin option in the instrument cluster. When i upgraded my '17 mustang analog gauges to a '19 screen type, there...
  14. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    Fixed it. is worth learning the interface, in each module well in the most important modules, there is a text interface, and then there's a corresponding dummy interface, which is just checkboxes or selects. Those are the ones I use because I can guarantee I'm getting the right result...
  15. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    you can download it for free, and they'll give you a one month trial license for free. I did I just buy a license like 12 bucks for a year. I plan to do the upgrade, so I haven't got the cluster yet so I don't know the exact tweaks that you're gonna need to do but should be somewhat obvious. You...
  16. Instrument cluster upgrade from 8" to 12"?

    you can program the mileage with Forscan. You'll also needed it to tweak the cluster a bit for your vehicle.
  17. Seat base.

    anecdotal evidence suggest a foam problem. Mine has the same issue. The foam fails and becomes pancaked. Basically, your sitting in a hole. Ford, I am sure, is aware of it, but is playing the "If we just don't say anything" game. I'm gonna take mine back under warranty when i get a chance...
  18. Hello ,looking for a 2024 ford ranger xl skidplate kit that will fit this truck

    Ford Engine plate - MB3Z 5B018 A, Ford Transfer case plate, - MB3Z 7E063 A They both fit the Ranger Direct. The Transfer case plate requires an additional 2 winged Ford Nuts to install. I kind of like the RIVAL engine plate but it's 250 bucks more that the Ford plate for around 50. Ford...
  19. Remove piano black trim around 12” center screen

    There's also this one for just the drivers side, and passengers side is in this thread. Much less, but have no idea weather it's enough to clear the entire radio surround. https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/lariat-top-glove-box-install-on-xlt.15924/page-9 Good Luck



Top