Sponsored

Search results

  1. Uneven tailgate cable

    Cool, my first truck lol
  2. Uneven tailgate cable

    Picked up my 26 RR and. Noticed that my left tailgate cable has a lot of slack in it. The tailgate itself doesn’t visually look uneven, should I take it back to the dealer to address or is that normal?
  3. 3D Printing new Subwoofer Box for Kicker Shallow Comp Sub

    following... I too thought about this. There's a YouTube hexibase that I follow that sold me on the idea that you can make almost any decent sub sound amazing with the right enclosure. I'd send you a link but I'm currently mobile, but I encourage you to search his videos and look for the ones...
  4. GooseTuned Ranger Raptor Custom Tuning - Finally here! COBB and HPTuners!

    oh I believe you... It's been a while since I was deep into making cars fast and even way back I'd hear about NOT babying your first 500 miles was the way to go. Though it was just anecdotal from the circles I hung around with and the engine builders there in. Anyways, the RR's been in sport...
  5. We’re Back! Win 1 of 3 Amber DRL Kits 🔥

    1 - It's a do it all vehicle that scratches the itch. Coming from the sports car world, I love that I get all the same motorsports feels and theatrics, without all the stressful things of owning a lowered, high performance sports car. 2 - I'd love to see a 3rd brake light/chase light product...
  6. GooseTuned Ranger Raptor Custom Tuning - Finally here! COBB and HPTuners!

    RR acquired! Ended up with a 26 avalanche Question for you Winfield... what do you believe is the best way to break in the 3.0 eco boost?
  7. Should I be concerned about 1 winter of salted/brine roads?

    thanks for the replies... we don't have salted/brined roads here so it's more just making sure I don't have any issues from the time it spent in IL if I get this truck. If there are places in SoCal that handle this kind of stuff, great... if it's something I can do myself (sounds like thats what...
  8. Should I be concerned about 1 winter of salted/brine roads?

    I’m from CA, so I don’t know much about this. But I’m looking at a 2025 RR from matoon, IL and just wanted to hear from others who deal with this. If I get under there and pressure wash everything my pressure washer nozzle will reach, I should be good right?
  9. Anyone fiberglass the back seat...

    Hmmm… makes me want to figure out how to make something like this () work in such a space.
  10. Anyone fiberglass the back seat...

    oh nice! I was considering fiberglassing my own to try and make as much available volume as possible... the area seems small enough to not be intimidating. How many cubes do you think you got?
  11. Anyone fiberglass the back seat...

    I was considering this sub, which enclosure are you using and how do you like it?
  12. What year should I get? (?'s from an excited soon to be RR owner)

    I love this response and totally agree. Not to derail the topic but I’m selling IP/asset. This qualifies as long term gains, to which it’s immediately getting deposited into my brokerage account to increase my leverage (i sell options in my down time). I should be able to cover the car note from...
  13. What year should I get? (?'s from an excited soon to be RR owner)

    I def noticed that prices in the Midwest/east has been better (including the used market). I travel to NC and VA frequently for gigs and always check the local markets. sounds like any year is a good year, as none of the differences matter to me. I might as well try and find a 24/25 in the low...
  14. Seat Cover Option

    thanks for the info... mod list growing...
  15. GooseTuned Ranger Raptor Custom Tuning - Finally here! COBB and HPTuners!

    hell yea! okay... the hunt is on... marsh gray, avalanche grey, cactus grey! 1000% hittin' you up
  16. Seat Cover Option

    I'm interested in this, but for the additional reason that I hate hot, sun-baked leather seats after a sweaty gym-session. I assume these cloth covers are very helpful in that regard?
  17. GooseTuned Ranger Raptor Custom Tuning - Finally here! COBB and HPTuners!

    Do you know if the COBB AP will be CA legal for 2026 RR's? I'm in the process of searching for my RR and if 26's look uncertain, then I will look for a 24/25 because your tune is a deciding factor.
  18. What year should I get? (?'s from an excited soon to be RR owner)

    Long time lurker - and a business deal appears to be coming to fruition, which means I can start looking at RR ownership seriously. I have some questions I"m hoping y'all can help me with. 1 - Online community: Is ranger6g.com the most active/best place for info and to be active in? 2 - The J...
  19. [Now Available] AWE Exhaust Suite for the Ford Ranger Raptor

    I would LOVE to hear what this downshift BARK sounds like (from anyone). I don't have an RR yet, but it's already something I miss from my quadrifolio.



Top