• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Ford Ranger Raptor: Price increase, roller shutter option from March 2023
Model year '23.5' Ranger Raptors built from March next year will cost $1300 more, and will also get an optional $3500 powered roller shutter.

Ford Ranger 2023 Ranger Raptor Price Increases Coming to Australia in March 2023 ford-ranger-raptor-86

Ford Ranger Raptors built from March 2023 will cost $1300 AUS ($815 USD) more than the current version once they start arriving, with some current order holders likely to be affected.

Raptors classified as model year 2023.5 – common Ford parlance – will therefore retail for $86,790 AUS ($54,398 USD) before on-road costs when they start rolling into dealers before mid-year.

Ford’s dealers have allocations until the end of February 2023, meaning some current order holders who have cars on track for a later build than this will be subject to the price increase – equal to 1.5 per cent – unless they can haggle down their dealer.

With average wait times of 9-10 months, tending to be longer in metro areas than regional, this seems unlikely.

At the same time, MY23.5 Ranger Raptors will be offered with a factory-fit powered roller shutter tonneau that works off the key fob, and complements a drop-in bedliner. The cost will be $3500 AUS ($2194 USD).
Sponsored

CrustyNoodle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 135i, '19 Rangie Sport, '23 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
There have also been roomers that there will be another update coming toward the end of 2023 that might actually contain some changes (and more price rises). I don't know what those changes could be but I for one would like to see head-up display - it's too late for me though.

MrKnowitall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR
We haven't even seen the US model, and Oz is on to price increases. Get on with it already!
Sponsored