• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician

Deleted member 8030

Notes:
• Production Weeks: 6/3 - 6/24.
• Job #1 Balance-out Main Commit.
• SIMS orders for Raptor (R4L) were created on the weekend of April 5th for dealers with open allocation.

Limited Availability:
- 64S - Forged Beadlock Capable Wheel (Optional on Raptor).
- 67X - Advanced Towing Package (Optional on Lariat 4x4).

Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-1.png

Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-2.png

Ford Scheduling Notes - 4.15.24-3.png
In my opinion, the Ford Ranger needs to offer a v6 without having to buy a Raptor version. I think 2.7 ecoboost v6 that is offered from the F-series would work well.

Sponsored

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
In my opinion, the Ford Ranger needs to offer a v6 without having to buy a Raptor version. I think 2.7 ecoboost v6 that is offered from the F-series would work well.
Obviously you have not read the internet or Fords website in the past year. Ford will be putting the 2.7L v6 in the Ranger soon.

Deleted member 8030

Obviously you have not read the internet or Fords website in the past year. Ford will be putting the 2.7L v6 in the Ranger soon.
No I.have not seen that. I work for a lot and, don't always have time to keep up with everything. I use to get updates on everything when, I was employed at the Hazelwood plant until it was shut down in 2006.
Sponsored