• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

6g bed dimensions vs 5g bed

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
I will correct my previous post as I have taken precise measurements of the bed and the US-spec 5g Bakflip MX4 cover. The bed measures L1512mm x W1418mm, right to the edge of the bed rail caps, while the US-spec 5g MX4 cover measures L1532mm x 1435mm. The good news is that it will indeed fit perfectly on the Ranger Raptor. To complete the installation, I need to order a replacement rail assembly set since I have misplaced the ones that originally came with my backflip cover. I will share pictures as soon as I finish the installation. My apologies if I provided incorrect information in my previous post.

Ford Ranger 6g bed dimensions vs 5g bed raptor

Ford Ranger 6g bed dimensions vs 5g bed w

Ford Ranger 6g bed dimensions vs 5g bed L

Last edited:

TimmyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I will correct my previous post as I have taken precise measurements of the bed and the US-spec Bakflip MX4 cover. The bed measures L1512mm x W1418mm, right to the edge of the bed rail caps, while the US-spec MX4 cover measures L1532mm x 1435mm. The good news is that it will indeed fit perfectly on the Ranger Raptor. To complete the installation, I need to order a replacement rail assembly set since I have misplaced the ones that originally came with my backflip cover. I will share pictures as soon as I finish the installation. My apologies if I provided incorrect information in my previous post.

raptor.jpg
Seriously bad-ass looking truck, Luis!

borfoo3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Raptor, 2015 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
Engineer
I will correct my previous post as I have taken precise measurements of the bed and the US-spec 5g Bakflip MX4 cover. The bed measures L1512mm x W1418mm, right to the edge of the bed rail caps, while the US-spec 5g MX4 cover measures L1532mm x 1435mm. The good news is that it will indeed fit perfectly on the Ranger Raptor. To complete the installation, I need to order a replacement rail assembly set since I have misplaced the ones that originally came with my backflip cover. I will share pictures as soon as I finish the installation. My apologies if I provided incorrect information in my previous post.

raptor.jpg

w.jpg

L.jpg
Great to know.. any pictures after fitment? Any gaps?

galion

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
@borfoo3 Sorry for the poor picture, but I captured it from a video I recorded before selling my Ranger Raptor. My Ranger 2019-2023 Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover (P/N 448333) was a perfect fit for my truck; there were no gaps whatsoever. It seemed as if it was custom-made for it. You can rest assured that you can transfer your 5th generation tonneau covers to the 6th generation.

Ford Ranger 6g bed dimensions vs 5g bed video

Last edited:

LoneStarCaviar

First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby Baja700 Raptor, 2018 Shelby Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Good to know, I’m waiting for my Ranger Raptor, and was wondering if a used GFC or Pacific camper from a Tacoma or something would fit, that might save me some money. It’s looking promising based on galion’s swap over, so that’s good. I’ll still probably wait for other people to try the campers and keep using my Shelby Raptor for camping, but can’t wait to build the Ranger raptor and get a smaller truck, she Shelby feels huge.
Sponsored