• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

A few new additions

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
Data Analyst
So far, I'm liking them. For a net investment of a few hours time and about $50 in bolts to attach them, I'm pretty happy. I'd call it a win/win.
Just curious, how'd you manage to spend $50 on mounting bolts? I just installed some stock boards and didn't know the bolts were wrapped into the bubble wrap they'd used, so I picked up a dozen at the dealership to go on, at ~$0.89/ea, so it was ~$12, and I wound up returning them because I had the original ones already.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Just curious, how'd you manage to spend $50 on mounting bolts? I just installed some stock boards and didn't know the bolts were wrapped into the bubble wrap they'd used, so I picked up a dozen at the dealership to go on, at ~$0.89/ea, so it was ~$12, and I wound up returning them because I had the original ones already.
I bought stainless bolt @2.89 each. Plus washers and lock washers. I figured they will get pretty muddy etc and I didn't want them to rust.

OP
OP
OregonRanger

OregonRanger

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
MAK Grills
Awesome! Great meeting you as well and glad these are back on the road :)
Sponsored