• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Any recommendations for dealerships to work with in Southern California?

kahunabob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Maverick, 4Runner
Any recommendations for dealerships to work with in Southern California? I purchased my Bronco from Kearny Mesa Ford at MSRP...But I do not think they are committed to MSRP sales for the new Ranger? I am looking to order a Raptor. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

ryslegit

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
I've spoken to Kearny Mesa, Galpin, Gosch, and Villa Ford and they all are planning to put in dealer orders only for now and sell those with an ADM. I don't think there's going to be much luck for the area for awhile unless you are on the in with a dealer.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
You are a bit late to the game. Most of us here, have already been talking to a dealer 2 years ago for this. But you are not wrong, when you say most dealers will put in their stock order in first, which sucks because technically customer orders have a higher priority code, but they will simply just not submit people's order. Sigh.

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
You are a bit late to the game. Most of us here, have already been talking to a dealer 2 years ago for this. But you are not wrong, when you say most dealers will put in their stock order in first, which sucks because technically customer orders have a higher priority code, but they will simply just not submit people's order. Sigh.
There are no retail orders until q4. So yes, they are putting stock orders in because that's what's available.

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
There are no retail orders until q4. So yes, they are putting stock orders in because that's what's available.
Would be cool if their stock order was the truck I ordered and they gave it to me haha.

Sponsored
OP
OP

kahunabob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Maverick, 4Runner
Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess it was a lot easy with the Bronco Order. Just pick a dealer and place your order. Based upon your order date/time (kind of with a lot of exceptions) you would pick up the bronco. KMF had no ADM. I am used to waiting...

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess it was a lot easy with the Bronco Order. Just pick a dealer and place your order. Based upon your order date/time (kind of with a lot of exceptions) you would pick up the bronco. KMF had no ADM. I am used to waiting...
Totally different scenario.
Sponsored