• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Anyone order BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED yet?

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
On my '19 Ranger Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew I went with a rubber mat that worked great, and like everyone says, keeps things in place. I also got the carpet for the tailgate and velcroed it on. My knees love it.

I haul mostly trash, and sometimes pick up packages, but I threw some scrap iron in the back once, and it poked a hole in my left fender well. I was shocked at how thin that stuff was!

For my '24 RR I think I'm going with the carpet drop in. I saw one on here and it looked really nice. I'm going to get a tonneau cover, and I want to be able to pull the drop in later on as an option. Preserve the paint and metal, and go easy on the old knees.

I do really like that rubber mat though, with the "RANGER" printed in it.
Sponsored

Top Fuel Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24' Ranger Raptor, '22 Mach1, '21 Diesel Wrangler
I got my truck Saturday.
I logged in Monday and had 0 points.

Checked again today, and I now have 42000 points, assuming it was from my truck purchase on Saturday. So I would say 2-3 days after your purchase you should see your points available.

That rubber bed mat is only 29000 points, you should have plenty to make it work out to be free.

SKU: R1WZ99112A15A

RANGER 2024 BED MAT FOR 5.0 BED

$145.00
or redeem up to 29,000 Points
VIEW FULL PRODUCT DETAILS

Ranger 2024 Bed Mat for 5.0 Bed | Accessories.Ford.com

They have 15% off too. Not sure if the 15 % off works with the points.
1714671374792-ne.png

Thank you for sharing, just ordered and redeemed points. Can confirm the 15% works with points - it dropped down to like 24000 points

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Do you know if we still get the Ford points when we buy new vehicles?
Yes, Not sure if all models get the same amount.
I know at least two of us in this thread got the same 42000 points for our Ranger purchases.

jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger XLT 4x2
42000 is what you get for a new gasoline powered Ford Vehicle. Diesels get 75000. You have to sign up for the FordPass app to get points.

Sponsored

jorosz0309

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
Yes the beds are all the same inside .
As far as dimensions that is .

Here are those pics
IMG_8273.jpeg
IMG_8271.jpeg
IMG_8272.jpeg

As far as price I paid $152

Keep in mind a lot of owners probably will get some Ford points they can use towards it.

I paid for mine and plan to use my points once available to put towards the J-braces I need to add to mine.
I'm curious about a difference I see in our truck beds. You have a Ford emblem on the bed behind your cab. I don't. I wonder why that is? Another picture above is like mine, without the emblem.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Ranger Raptor (4/19/24)
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
That one with the logo on the cab-side looks like a modular bedliner, not the spray-in.
Ooops - scratch that. I have no idea.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
I'm curious about a difference I see in our truck beds. You have a Ford emblem on the bed behind your cab. I don't. I wonder why that is? Another picture above is like mine, without the emblem.
That Ford oval in the bed is part of the factory spray in bed liner pkg.
That would be why. Trucks not optioned with the Factory spray in liner would not have that logo.

jorosz0309

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor
That Ford oval in the bed is part of the factory spray in bed liner pkg.
That would be why. Trucks not optioned with the Factory spray in liner would not have that logo.
Ahhh thanks. That makes sense. I should have realized...

rogueshark18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Ordered mine Friday from the Ford site using my points and the 15% off code, shipped from SoCal, delivered to NorCal Sunday. Paid $11 for shipping via FedEx, rest was covered by point. Package weight shows as 32lbs which seems about right to me. Overall very happy with the fit and size.

Sponsored

Mikefili

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger, 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Construction
I just inserted the rubber bed mat from my 23 Ranger, length is correct, but the fit between the wheel wells is short by about 2 inches or more on each side. I guess they really did make the width much wider to fit 4' wide products, I guess it will do for now until the mats for the new Ranger come out.

OP
OP
kaycott88

kaycott88

First Name
Karah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor, 2020 F-150
While on the topic of bed mats, has anyone gotten the tailgate liner? Curious what that looks like as well and if its functional.

SKU: R1WZ9900038C
RANGER 2024 TAILGATE LINER

HyperM3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor Velocity Blue
Just ordered, thank you for the coupon! Picked up my truck on Tuesday but no points are showing in my account. Oh well, Ill use them on something else.

Gator21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Wrangler
Ordered the mat late last night, and then decided I wanted something different about 30 minutes later. Tried to cancel my order via chat but no one there. Customer service line doesn’t open until 8:30am so I called then. They say they can’t cancel my order even though it hasn’t shipped and no one has done anything with it yet simply because the computer processed it an hour later. And they told me I can’t return it either. So if someone in Florida wants to buy it off me once it arrives, let me know.
Sponsored