Sponsored

Are your stake pocket holes centered?

How do your stake pocket holes look?

  • Off-center

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

alrashid2

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 4, 2026
Threads
56
Messages
477
Reaction score
311
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger XLT (2.7L V6)
Hey guys. Just honestly curious at this point. Was messing around with 3D printed stake pocket covers and came to realize that the holes in my stake pockets are not centered... from googling, it looks like everyone else's I've seen are centered. Check out these pics.

Just seems weird! Only things I can come up with are that Ford updated the hole placement, or that mine are just a manufacturing error, or that my tonneau rails (Bakflip MX4) are snugged up so tight that they're pushing/flexing the plastic rail covers outward, but that seems like it'd be a good amount in order to off-center the holes so much.

Just curious if anyone out there can report back on theirs. Thanks!
Ford Ranger Are your stake pocket holes centered? 1790699768833-xc

@CaptAngry
Sponsored

 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,781
Reaction score
1,640
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Don't know never had mine off and probably never will as my tonneau cover sits on top of them.

Ford Ranger Are your stake pocket holes centered? Tonneau cover pass side vi
 
OP
OP
alrashid2

alrashid2

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 4, 2026
Threads
56
Messages
477
Reaction score
311
Location
PA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Ranger XLT (2.7L V6)
Don't know never had mine off and probably never will as my tonneau cover sits on top of them.

Tonneau cover pass side view.webp
Is that a hard trifold? Curious the model. I bet that helps with stopping the pesky leaks!
 

Loudpa

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
223
Reaction score
192
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT 2026, Honda Odyssey, BMW E39
While I didn't take the caps off, I can feel underneath and on top and tell mine are centered.
 

CACTUSGREYFX4

Well-Known Member
First Name
Pat
Joined
Jun 13, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
1,781
Reaction score
1,640
Location
ON, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Is that a hard trifold? Curious the model. I bet that helps with stopping the pesky leaks!
Yes hard trifold made by Bison tonneau covers here in Canada. It more than likely a knock off of one that's way more expensive. I got it on sale for $500(Canadian). I get just a bit of water maybe a oz or 2 with the majority coming in around the tailgate.
Sponsored

 
 







Top