• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Available Right Now (List) - 2024 Ranger Raptor

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I wish I wasn't so divided on that color.

I really would need to see it in person, but it's a color my local Dealer won't order a Bronco Raptor in, let alone a Ranger Raptor.

I'm also out of state. My experience so far with Michigan dealers is they won't sell out of state. (at least that's what they claim when I tell them where I'm from)

sikedsyko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 05 Z4
McRee Ford outside Houston just called me to let me know they had a buyer back out of their Raptor and it’s available at sticker. Black with graphics, beadlocks, Berliner and keypad. $59,900 sticker.

johntesi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
I'm also out of state. My experience so far with Michigan dealers is they won't sell out of state. (at least that's what they claim when I tell them where I'm from)
I've had the same experience with both Broncos and Rangers. Michigan seems to get more allocations per capita but also protects the in-state business more fiercely than anywhere else I've encountered.

Otherwise, this thread is absolutely amazing! I've got a deposit down on an allocation at MSRP, but no build date yet. So I will continue watching for possible close matches, in which case I'll pass that allocation on to someone here!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I've had the same experience with both Broncos and Rangers. Michigan seems to get more allocations per capita but also protects the in-state business more fiercely than anywhere else I've encountered.

Otherwise, this thread is absolutely amazing! I've got a deposit down on an allocation at MSRP, but no build date yet. So I will continue watching for possible close matches, in which case I'll pass that allocation on to someone here!
Don't get me wrong, this thread is great.

I won't pay any Dealer mark-up and it's pretty rampant in my state with any that are stock or have been declined. My Dealer is now an unknown, since I can't seem to get a straight answer from them (deja vu) and if I still want to pursue getting a Ranger Raptor I most likely will end up going out of state.

I've been so annoyed as of late I've even considered placing my own order for a RCSB f150 4x4 with the 5.0L and be done with it.

Sponsored

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
Don't get me wrong, this thread is great.

I won't pay any Dealer mark-up and it's pretty rampant in my state with any that are stock or have been declined. My Dealer is now an unknown, since I can't seem to get a straight answer from them (deja vu) and if I still want to pursue getting a Ranger Raptor I most likely will end up going out of state.

I've been so annoyed as of late I've even considered placing my own order for a RCSB f150 4x4 with the 5.0L and be done with it.
I am located in the state south of you. I definitely understand your frustrations with dealers not negotiating with potential customers out west. I have a local order with a 3.5K ADM. Scoring a truck at MSRP would require me to fly east several states and either drive or ship the vehicle home. Even if I was able to score a deal at MSRP, I would only be saving ~1k after flight and logistics. Therefore, I’m likely to settle with my current order, which is the best I’ve found locally. Additionally, I want to inspect the truck before delivery. There is a a post on here where the fit and finish of the individuals truck was subpar. I think it would be challenging dealing with a remote dealer about these types of issues.

The contributors on this forum are very helpful. I wish you luck on getting the best deal possible.

Ag3ntC00p3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor
Shelter Green with graphics available on the lot at MSRP. North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI.
Just called. They are at MSRP but have 2 customers in the queue for it. Well, make that 3 now.

I have one reserved at my local dealer but 3k markup. I'd travel for MSRP plus get to put break-in miles on trip back.

Critical Habitat

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, ordered '24 Ranger Raptor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
A Georgia dealer specifically stated on their website that they won't sell vehicles to anyone from New York or California. Maybe too much chance the customer is "woke", even if they might be conservative?
Maybe there is another reason? Sales tax/registration challenges?

My Iowa RR purchase worked great. Thet gave me all the certificate of origin. I just went to my local county government service center in Minnesota and paid my sales taxes, registration, got my critical habitat "common loon" plates with a donation, and was out of there in 15 minutes.

pablo94sc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Tony Bruce 870-834-0450 in Jonesboro, Arkansas has a white RR. Tony advised that they are willing to do 3k over MSRP. Truck is on their lot. So far, the owner hasn’t budged on anything lower. I’m out west, so someone near the dealership may be able to pull off a better deal than me.
It's had a deposit put on it. I was going to go take a look today.

OP
OP
DinoBirdClaws88
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger/GTR33/Ducati SF
Occupation
Pararescue
3 Ranger Raptors on order:
1 Bronco Raptor
1 F150

I no longer need these orders/allocations, if anyone wants them I will call and cancel and transfer to you (they require a deposit) Ranger Raptors are shelter green/ spray in bed liner/non-beadlock wheels.

Let know….

RR

Gary Yeomens Ford , villages FL

Sales person (Robert)

Retail order, MSRP (No ADM)

Build date TBD

RR

Veterans Ford, Tampa FL

Sales person (Alex)

Allocation order, 5k ADM

$1000 deposit

Build date 6/1/24

RR

Spring Hill Ford, Spring Hill FL

Sales person (Larry)

Allocation order, 3k ADM

$2000 deposit

Build date 6/17/24

Bronco Raptor (White)

Hobson Ford, Bedford IN

Sales Person (Emma)

4k under MSRP (They are desperate to sell)

Showroom floor.
(They also have a black F150 Raptor at MSRP on the floor as well).
Sponsored