• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

maxpetrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Got my window sticker now (Western Canada, Lariat) and the ramp is CA8G and has a method of convoy? which is weird since its probably going by rail (my last one did) so who knows. anyways, hopefully they get the ok to sell this week. Im tired of waiting. I just helped a family member by a car and now i just want to get everything done.
Sponsored

FarmGirl

First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 XLT
Occupation
Engineer
My window sticker is available now as well. I noticed 'heated steering wheel'. I didn't think that was even available. But I'm happy about it.

AmericaFirst

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger,Fusion,Lexus
Occupation
Substation Electrician
My window sticker is available now as well. I noticed 'heated steering wheel'. I didn't think that was even available. But I'm happy about it.
Heated steering wheel is standard on a Lariat. So my presumption would be that it is standard on a RR also. Not sure what model you have.

OP
OP
Cyder

Cyder

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Nurse
Heated steering wheel is standard on a Lariat. So my presumption would be that it is standard on a RR also. Not sure what model you have.
It’s standard on the Raptor as well.

KevR

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor in AGM
I’ve been randomly checking the window sticker site for my RR ever since it was built. It’s now available! Not sure if this means anything as far as delivery but it’s a step in the right direction.
Thank you. Mine doesn't show yet, but I'll keep checking. 3/18 build date for me.

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
Mine is showing Ramp One and Rail, but it hasn't been built yet. Supposed to get built this week. Do they just pre-designate what ramp you'll be on before the build?

fordtrks4ever

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Retired
Mine is showing Ramp One and Rail, but it hasn't been built yet. Supposed to get built this week. Do they just pre-designate what ramp you'll be on before the build?
It may be the destination that they go by.

Nathaneng12

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Mechatronics Technician
I’ve been randomly checking the window sticker site for my RR ever since it was built. It’s now available! Not sure if this means anything as far as delivery but it’s a step in the right direction.

Link to check for yours:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Enter your VIN number after the equal sign.
Thanks I can see mine now as well. Still shows in production and build week of 1/19/24. Sitting at ramp W. Ranger Raptor carbonized metallic gray.

Cyrusblack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat Oxford White \ Sandstone
Occupation
Nuclear Weapons Technician
"I got a rock" ~ Charlie Brown
Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
@Wayfaring Ranger how do you know when your Raptor is built? Mine is supposed to be built this week. I have it in the Ford app, but when I click on it, it just says "vehicle does not have connectivity". Will it show up as available there when it's fully built?

Wayfaring Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Wayfaring Ranger how do you know when your Raptor is built? Mine is supposed to be built this week. I have it in the Ford app, but when I click on it, it just says "vehicle does not have connectivity". Will it show up as available there when it's fully built?
There is no true way to tell, but if your modules are showing, the tear tag is populated (on the modules page header) and the car is able to be activated in the app you can more or less assume it's done.

I was able to get to "Activation Pending" in the app so maybe you're not quite at the end, or maybe I just caught it before they put my car back to deep slumber in the lot ;)

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
Dumb question, but is the production date on the window sticker? My date was 01/08 and there are 2 December dates on my window sticker (XLT). I saved my sticker luckily bc it's gone from the tracker now...
Sponsored