• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

California Dealers for Raptor Ranger

socalfjcruiser

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Green FJCruiser NSSE
Does anyone know of a dealer in CA that's not charging a premium on an order. I'm
willing to drive 500 miles away for a dealer that's not up charging. I'm in Ventura
County area. Raptor Ranger that what I'm buying. thanks Earl
Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
In my search a couple weeks ago the further west I went the crazier the dealer ADMs were getting.
Worst was AZ at 20k over, they were telling me that was good, they had seen 50k over, I took it all as total BS, but still ADMs with dealers back east we’re mostly 5-10k over.

I negotiated mine down from the dealers original asking 5k over adm down to a 2k over MSRP adm.

OP
OP

socalfjcruiser

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Green FJCruiser NSSE
I saw a Raptor R37 at a dealer that had 50k ADM, I
think the Raptor R37 cost was 89K that's 139k, I walk
away thinking who can afford that.

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
Pacific NW here. Very few reputable dealers on the west coast. I put a deposit on dealer order they said was available at a $3.5k ADM. The vehicle is scheduled to arrive this week. I got my financing arranged last week and was looking forward to picking up the vehicle. Dealer called me yesterday stating that they took two deposits on the truck. Apparently “the other deposit” was 2 weeks before me. They offered to do an order at the same ADM. Such a disappointment. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to navigate going forward.

CapH

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Pacific NW here. Very few reputable dealers on the west coast. I put a deposit on dealer order they said was available at a $3.5k ADM. The vehicle is scheduled to arrive this week. I got my financing arranged last week and was looking forward to picking up the vehicle. Dealer called me yesterday stating that they took two deposits on the truck. Apparently “the other deposit” was 2 weeks before me. They offered to do an order at the same ADM. Such a disappointment. I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to navigate going forward.
Sorry to hear that, did you get email confirmation from ford that the deposit you placed was a retail order for you? I'm leery of something like this happening to me as well.

Sponsored

EchoTango

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger
Sorry to hear that, did you get email confirmation from ford that the deposit you placed was a retail order for you? I'm leery of something like this happening to me as well.
Thanks. No I did not receive any emails. It was a dealer stock order and not a retail order. Best wishes that it doesn’t happen to you.

The dealership transferred my deposit to another dealer stock order placed in June 2023, which I may ask them to change to a retail order. Again, I’m still determining my next plan of action. The dealership provided two options: 1) assign me the dealer stock order made on 6/23 or 2) start a new retail order. I’m still not sure which is a better option. Dealer advised that they have allocation, but at this point I’m not sure what to believe.

I did call Ford’s Marketing line and they were able to put my name and email on the Dealer Stock order. The rep advised that I should receive email updates about the order.

ivotuk

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
IT
I was on the waiting list for a small California dealer and they called me, but after I had gotten one in Louisiana.

Let me see if I still have their info.