• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Canadian Shipping thread

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Dealer just email me, my trucks in going to go look at it today.

Have to PDI and clean it up a bit but here are a few pics.

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread PICT0001.JPG

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread PICT0003.JPG

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread PICT0004.JPG

Last edited:

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Nice looking truck! Mine is 95 days and counting In Production. With the number of times I have checked the tracker, I am surprised my IP isn't blocked by Ford's web host. :computerrage:

DanTheMan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Occupation
Social Worker
Nice looking truck! Mine is 95 days and counting In Production. With the number of times I have checked the tracker, I am surprised my IP isn't blocked by Ford's web host. :computerrage:
Is your Ford Pass activated? Mine has been built and sitting in the factory lot since early February. It's frustrating.

Sponsored

dman820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Hyundai Elantra
Occupation
IT Manager
Is your Ford Pass activated? Mine has been built and sitting in the factory lot since early February. It's frustrating.
No, it has never given me any message other than there has been an error and that they are unable to complete my authorization request. After checking the tracker this morning, there has been a change on the page for the first time in more than 2 months, though not the one I was hoping for. The Delivery details have gone blank but the status still shows as In Production. Is there an emoji for "heavy sigh"? If so, that's me right now.
Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread 1712759731671-1

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Well, I guess I bought this one yesterday, it was fresh off the truck and with the long weekend coming Im not sure when I,ll get it yet.

So, out with the old, loved this truck, but milage getting high so I wanted to trade her while she still had some value.
20190929_143623_resized.jpg

And in with the new, I cant believe I didn't take a pic. on test drive, so this is as good as it gets until I get her home, lol
Screenshot 2024-03-29 093941.png
Finally picked this one up, I didn't order anything, just looked at what local dealers ordered and this one fit and showed up first. I had them spray-in liner and do tires, so that took a bit, but finally got her today, I think its a keeper. We'll see what fits off the 2019, looks like tonneau cover should, rubber front floor mats are not perfect but pretty good for winter use, engine cover will work, we,ll see about all the other crap I kept, lol

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread 20240410_153904_resized

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread 20240410_153646_resized

Klassen580

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150
Occupation
Driver
Finally picked this one up, I didn't order anything, just looked at what local dealers ordered and this one fit and showed up first. I had them spray-in liner and do tires, so that took a bit, but finally got her today, I think its a keeper. We'll see what fits off the 2019, looks like tonneau cover should, rubber front floor mats are not perfect but pretty good for winter use, engine cover will work, we,ll see about all the other crap I kept, lol

20240410_153904_resized.jpg

20240410_153646_resized.jpg
Are those stock tires or did you up the size? I'm putting 265/65/18 Ko2 on mine just to fill it out a tad

Paf1yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Tremor
Collecting my Raptor in Calgary On Friday! Got to see it and sit in it yesterday, it is absolutely the real deal, so excited!

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread IMG_5326

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread IMG_5325

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread IMG_5324

Sponsored

toddiscdn

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X4
Are those stock tires or did you up the size? I'm putting 265/65/18 Ko2 on mine just to fill it out a tad
Ya, they are the stock 17 size, I did a trade with the dealer on my take offs and they were a little wary about going up a size, next time. I did the same size as you on my 2019 with 18,s looked great.

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
So when I looked at mine on Tuesday it had 77km on it(thinking joy ride) wonder how much they will put on it before I pick it up Friday :facepalm:

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Not to mention the rust everyone was talking about.....have been told it's normal but I don't have to like it
No rust on mine.

Ford Ranger Canadian Shipping thread PICT0005.JPG
Sponsored