• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ceramic Paint Sealer

2020 FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Okay ... before I begin, I have no affiliation with any company selling ceramic paint sealer. I also am not the guy that spends hours every week cleaning his rides. I have a black 2014 Tri Glide, and being in Colorado, the thing attracts bugs like a magnet. So, I did the sealer on the Tri and was WOW'd by the results. I was so impressed that I decided to do my 2014 Tacoma work truck. The Tacoma is now gone and I have a 2020 Ranger Lariat in white. I will be doing the McKeys 37 ceramic paint sealer as soon as it gets a tad warmer here. The benefit is in far less work to keep it clean.

The Tacoma was a black work truck, base model and had those plastic fender flares and bumpers. Needless to say, it looked like garbage. Doing the ceramic sealer was really easy, although time consuming due to the area compared to the Harley. The results where awesome. I had the truck for about a year and a half after that and water still beaded while washing.

Here's a pic that I took while doing the tail gate. I had done one side and took the pic to show before and after. And a couple pics of the rear fender before and after.

Ford Ranger Ceramic Paint Sealer Rear Split

Ford Ranger Ceramic Paint Sealer Left Before (1)

Ford Ranger Ceramic Paint Sealer Left After (1)