• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Pharmerdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 1999 Mustang GT

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
What kind of mileage you seeing on the long trip?
Not good lol. Little over 15 but I have been hot rodding it around everywhere. Spent well over $150 in gas driving from ICT to AUS, filling up before I left, When I got close to E, then topping it off when I stopped to eat, and again when I got into AUS as the low fuel light came on.

In Wichita, I don't see the benefit or need for the Auto Start-Stop feature, but in Austin traffic I can see it being beneficial. Didn't bother me when I used it. As soon as you let off the brake, the engine starts.

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Not good lol. Little over 15 but I have been hot rodding it around everywhere. Spent well over $150 in gas driving from ICT to AUS, filling up before I left, When I got close to E, then topping it off when I stopped to eat, and again when I got into AUS as the low fuel light came on.

In Wichita, I don't see the benefit or need for the Auto Start-Stop feature, but in Austin traffic I can see it being beneficial. Didn't bother me when I used it. As soon as you let off the brake, the engine starts.
Congrats !
‘Truck looks great?
Which dealer did you get yours from? Guessing Mel Hamilton Ford?
I sat in the one Rusty Eck got in, it was the owners personal truck, Hattan was getting a pre-sold white one sooner or later.

jrRaptor

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 RRaptor, 93 cobra, 11 CTS-V, 15 GSX-R1000
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats !
‘Truck looks great?
Which dealer did you get yours from? Guessing Mel Hamilton Ford?
I sat in the one Rusty Eck got in, it was the owners personal truck, Hattan was getting a pre-sold white one sooner or later.
Thanks! I seriously love the color and I admit I was a bit worried with only hero shots pre-release.

No, I didn't bother staying in Wichita. Have a friend who's a dealer at Lewis Ford in Hays. Mel Hambelton is OK, they had an Azure Blue on their website. I refuse to step foot in Rusty Eck. Don Hattan seems ok but don't know much about their dealership. I saw the white one one their website. Guess I'll need to pick one to take the Raptor in for my A/C issue. Not looking forward to that.

Sponsored

cc1999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford 2dr Bronco / 2021 RAM TRX
Thanks! I seriously love the color and I admit I was a bit worried with only hero shots pre-release.

No, I didn't bother staying in Wichita. Have a friend who's a dealer at Lewis Ford in Hays. Mel Hambelton is OK, they had an Azure Blue on their website. I refuse to step foot in Rusty Eck. Don Hattan seems ok but don't know much about their dealership. I saw the white one one their website. Guess I'll need to pick one to take the Raptor in for my A/C issue. Not looking forward to that.
Yea, all the local allocations were snatched up pretty quick.

I have a 4 hour drive into the Oklahoma panhandle to get mine whenever it finally comes in.
Found out it was in transit today.
Should not be too much longer.
‘Mine is white.

The white RR at Hattan was pre sold too.
I drove out there to look at it a month or so ago. It just showed it was there on the website, but in fact had not shipped yet. After joking this forum a few days later, I learned none of them had shipped yet. They said the guy ordered it pretty much when the order bank opened, and had been calling in every couple days looking for updates. Lol All sounds very familiar. Lol

justin2440

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger lariat
Occupation
Physical therapist
Mine finally came and got under it. Can confirm no rust on mine. I thought I could change accent lighting inside but I guess only on Raptor? Waiting for my LEER topper to come in the next few weeks. i also got the $1000 preorder incentive and the $750 new graduate incentive with the X-plan.
Anyone know where to find running boards aftermarket?
Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_1483
Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_1485

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mine finally came and got under it. Can confirm no rust on mine. I thought I could change accent lighting inside but I guess only on Raptor? Waiting for my LEER topper to come in the next few weeks. i also got the $1000 preorder incentive and the $750 new graduate incentive with the X-plan.
IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1485.jpeg
Go Rhino makes some good looking boards.

AmericaFirst

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger,Fusion,Lexus
Occupation
Substation Electrician
Lariat 4x4
Chrome appearance
Chrome running boards
Box step
Mud flaps
Trailer to package
Paint protection film
Spray-in bedliner

Ordered 5/27/23
Confirmed 5/30/23
Scheduled 3/25/24 (3 reschedules prior)
In production 3/26/24
Built 4/2/24
Shipped 4/10/24
Arrived 4/10/24
Picked up 4/12/24 with 15.8 miles
Auto start stop is there even though it said delete on build sheet.

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_4322

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_8844

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ IMG_8842

Sponsored

CACTUSGREYFX4

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Mines home now took delivery yesterday. Will get more pics once the weather gets better.

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ PICT0001.JPG

Ford Ranger Confirmed 2024 Ranger Deliveries Thread - Add Yours! 🙋🏻‍♂️ PICT0004.JPG

tbalt14

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic technician
IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1485.jpeg
The lariat can change the accent lighting too.