• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Ranger Raptor build date confirmed

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I've gone from the week of 2/19 to an actual production date of 2/21. Getting pumped as it's been a long wait. Hoping to get it within thirty days of production,; hope that's not too ambitious.
Sponsored

Harrington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 2024 Ranger Raptor
Have you checked out DockDogs story?

My 2024 Ranger Lariat was ordered the 29th of May last year. Yes I have an order and VIN #. The build date slipped six different times. Yes there was a strike that certainly impacted production and yet I was hopeful each time it slipped I would receive the truck maybe in January. The build date was set for January 8th and the Ranger is in and has been in production since, yes, January 11th and it is now February 1st.

I did contact the dealership and here is what Ford said when he reached out for information.

Ford - “The 24MY Ranger has not achieved Okay To Buy (OKTB) yet, meaning Ford has not authorized the sale of these units to dealers and customers. The Michigan Assembly Plant is reviewing early production units for potential quality errors. This causes units, like the referenced VIN, to be put on “Quality Hold”, when in reality, there is most likely nothing wrong with the unit and it is just being prepped for final delivery to your dealership.

The delay on Ranger has been extended due to the striking of the plants late last year and preventative quality holds to ensure the vehicles are not shipped with poor quality.”

My thought is that it is sitting in a lot awaiting that final inspection but I have little hope it will be here in February. So tell me what you think? BTW I know how many miles are on the odometer and how much gas is in the tank and what the tire pressure is because my dealership could look at those stats from my VIN #. Oh yeah it is in a lot somewhere I am certain.

skhale69

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 FX4 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I've gone from the week of 2/19 to an actual production date of 2/21. Getting pumped as it's been a long wait. Hoping to get it within thirty days of production,; hope that's not too ambitious.
I called my dealer Friday morning and they checked and said we had a build date of Feb. 26. Later Friday I received an email from Ford that build date was March 4. This was first time to get this notification and it also included the VIN. Hopeful now!

RGReid

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2023 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Retired Accountant
My scheduled for production date just moved out a week from the week of 2/12 to the week of 2/19. I was hoping to see it move to in production this week, but I guess that isn't happening.

Ford Ranger Ranger Raptor build date confirmed 1707169178714

OP
OP
Bt_okst

Bt_okst

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ranger Raptor and 24 Bronco Sport OBX
I'm solid. In production, window sticker, etc. Know it's likely to be held til oktb, but that's ok. At least I'm way closer, and it will soon exist.

Blend date of 2/20/2024 and will be #220 on the line.
Sponsored